[Archive] Campaign for Reclamation of Karak Eight Peaks

Thane Godri GoblinSlayer:

Anyone up for a bit of campaigning against some dwarf players of the brewery. The campaign is named Reclamation Wars and it’s about the dwarfs reclaimning Karak Eight Peaks along with the Empire as an ally.

You, the greenskins or skaven try to stop them along with your allies,the skaven (who else  ) The campaign is not officially open yet as I’m still working on it along with trying to contact the other forums that’ll be involved.

Only armies aloud are greenskins, skaven, dwarfs, and empire.

As I see, this’ll be a small campaign and those of you who join shall play the others who join via the internet way.

Here’s a link that tells you how to do that over on the Ogre Stronghold.

link

Anyone interested in joining, PM me your armylist if so and what faction you’ll probably be fighting for. Lots of greenies here I’m a thinking.

I’m thinking the points limit should be 1,000, so lots of players with small games. Anyone object.

Edit Here some fluff

Reclamation Wars

Long ago the Dwarf Empire was shattered and its greatest holds taken by their hated foes, the greenskins. The greatest of these was the mountain fortress of Karak Eight Peaks.

King Luun took an oath that one of his heirs would retake the hold. Then the king and his ancestors fell to the onslaught, a heroic last stand.

Now present day as the knightly order of the Red Swords crusades they reach the ancient hold. And with their small army they proceed to assault its mighty gates. Thrice they were beaten back and defeated.

However, it was the fourth assault that broke them as Skaven erupted from the holes to aid their green allies. All were killed, save for one jittering mad man. He rode his way back, as far away from the dark hold as possible.

He never stopped until he reached Karak Azul, hold of the dwarf folk. The knight burst through the gates and yelled on sentence before falling to the green mushrooms that had grown into his flesh. �?oThe Plague has returned!�?� He yelled, mad. Falling to the floor and spinning around into a fury of pain.

It took days for word to reach Karaz-a-Karak and the Empire. In weeks both Karl Franz and Thorgrim GrudgeBearer had ordered a meeting of their wisest leaders. The Elector Counts met with the Emperor and the dwarf kings with Thorgrim.

It seemed that the Mad Mushroom Disease had spread to the human populace of Karak Azul. And in days the humans were killed off, one by one with the same symptoms the knight had.

The meetings had ended and both wise leaders had come to a decision. Thorgrim has ordered King Kazador of Karak Azul to retake the once mighty hold. The grim king greatfully accepted as long as it means killing a couple greenskins. While King Kazador assaults the hold from behind, the armies of the Empire under the leadership of Herman Iok High Arch of the Knightly Order of the White Tigers assaults it from the front.

However, another council was held. A council of Night Goblin Warlord Skarsnik and Skaven Warlord Queek the Deathly were also held. They rallied their armies together for their master plan and the battle for Karak Eight Peaks.

The Reclamation Wars have begun�?�

And here are the factions

Skaven

Leader: Queek the Deathly

Ally: Greenskins of Karak Eight Peaks

Greenskins

Leader: Skarsnik and Gobbla

Ally: Skaven

Knightly Order of The White Panthers (Empire)

Leader:Herman Iok High Arch of the Knightly Order of the White Tigers

Ally: Dwarfs

Dwarfs of Karak Azul

Leader: King Kazador

Ally: Empire

Also, anyone interested in doing the greenskins fluff for when the campaign starts.

HEre is a link to the official site   link

Only armies aloud are greenskins, skaven, dwarfs, and empire.

Hashut’s Blessing:

I’ll have to draft an army list later (when I’m not waiting to be taken to an interview). Shame Greenskins can’t have CD allies, but oh well :stuck_out_tongue:

Thane Godri GoblinSlayer:

Campaign is dead due to lack of members.

Hashut’s Blessing:

That’s a shame, but it makes sense instead of waiting for ages. Better luck next time.