[Archive] can i take both of these

richard barby:

can i take both of these on the same mage from the indy list

both are labeled enchanted items

helm of +1 dispel dice and

hexagon of hashut

im not sure on the rules i know im not aloud 2 wepions or 2 armours but how about these ??

Da Crusha:

you can only have one of each type of magic item per character.

Baggronor:

They are both Enchanted Items, so no you can’t have them on the same guy.

Edit: ninja’d lol.

AGPO:

As the others have said, you may select up to one item from each category. In that case I’m afraid it’s a no

richard barby:

bugger thats a shame but if any of you are writing the errata for the indy list to fit 8th ed. can you move one to achaine please then my list works really well :slight_smile:

saurus:

bugger thats a shame but if any of you are writing the errata for the indy list to fit 8th ed. can you move one to achaine please then my list works really well  :)

richard barby
lol, yeah Matt and Kevin, when you re-write the book, can you move some magic scrolls to the magic weapons category, so my wizards can take multiple scrolls.

Hashut’s Blessing:

bugger thats a shame but if any of you are writing the errata for the indy list to fit 8th ed. can you move one to achaine please then my list works really well :)

richard barby
That's changing what's in the big fat book, which isn't the idea of errata. Errata is to correct mistakes, not to make your list more uber ;) Simple answer is to put one of each onto two separate mages.
lol, yeah Matt and Kevin, when you re-write the book, can you move some magic scrolls to the magic weapons category, so my wizards can take multiple scrolls.

saurus
Please be a little more courteous...

saurus:

Please be a little more courteous...

Hashut's Blessing
man you Brits have no sense of humour, HB I recommend you come to Australia, have a BBQ by the beach and drink some decent beer! (none of that Fosters rubbish) :cheers The ability to have a good sense of hunour is also probably why Australia continously beats England in the cricket and any other sport worth mentioning. :hat off

Thommy H:

man you Brits have no sense of humour
I think you'll find we actually invented humour - along with everything else.

cornixt:

Like cricket.

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Baggronor:

The ability to have a good sense of hunour is also probably why Australia continously beats England in the cricket and any other sport worth mentioning.
I would have thought its because England are total rubbish at sport. We invented all the major ones; presumably every time someone got better than us at one of them we thought of another one. Very British.

saurus:

I should correct myself, British comedy tv shows are the best in the world, and Australia has a really bad habit of copying American tv for some silly reason. We need our own Stephen Fry!

Yeah why is it that? England invents everything and then goes on to be terrible at it. Do you guys make something up, get beaten by everybody else at it, so you make another sport and the same thing happens? I think the only sport you did not invent was basketball, but a presume england sucks at that too.

However you did beat Australia in the Warhammer Ashes this year (and the last too). However I think the ETC golden trophy is on a Danish longship sailing towards Copenhagen.

NB: Actually didnt the Ancient Greeks invent humour. Furthermore it seems that the Ancient Greeks invented everything and then somehow it was “reinvented” by the British. “Look the British invented humour”, “Didnt the Ancient Greeks invent that?”, “No, cause I have this cannon pointed at your face”

Thommy H:

The modern understanding of a “joke” - that is, telling a small story in which the ending reveals a different, previously unseen story that also fits the events - probably has its origins in the Anglo-Saxons and their love of riddles. Certainly the Greeks had humour, and much of what they came up with is still with us today (irony, for example), but the basic form of the joke originates with the Saxons.

Maybe.

richard barby:

man you Brits have no sense of humour
I think you'll find we actually invented humour - along with everything else.

Thommy H
i second that

and saurus coming to aussie to drink some good beer you must be kidding is that the aussie sense of humour

Hashut’s Blessing:

Beer - invented in England :wink: Made properly? Not in Australia, nor America :smiley:

Regardless, this thread has been derailed enough. If we want to start a topic about humour, please do so, but let’s let this one lay as is or get back on track, please.

Bolg:

Regardless, this thread has been derailed enough.

Hashut's Blessing
Question has been answered, so you could close the topic, I i must say I really enjoyed reading the 'derailed' part (:

Oh and I'm a huge fan of British humor but cricket is not really my thing.

AGPO:

Sadly along with everything else historically the English now rely on the Irish to play cricket for them.

Bassman:

Beer - invented in England ;)

Hashut's Blessing
This is actually not true:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beer

But yes in England you have great real ales..... if you come to Italy I could provide you some extra fine micro breweries products.

:cheers

Gar Shadowfame:

Actulally beer as we have it today was firstly invented in Germany, when the term beer was attached to brewerage made of 4 ingredients, water, grain, hops and sugar. Later the Czech perfected the fermentation process creating “Pilsner” and all modern brewing technology.

Servius:

It doesnt matter how much the British have invented… They invented the Merlin Engine which when attached to a British Spitfire Supermarine chassis makes just about the most perfect flying machine of all time.

As far as the question both make sense in the Enchanted Items honestly… And Im writing a Indy GT List Errata for our local group… but it effectively is changing good portions of the books to fit a standard locally as the RH list locally is basically dead. :frowning:

A good example is Bull Centaurs being Monstrous Infantry (instead of cavalry) and gaining a second wound.