[Archive] CANCON - Aus - Tomorrow to Monday - Anyone Going?

Auretious Taak:

Okay,

The Snowman I know was likely getting down to CANCON for the Fantasy tourney going and taking his CD’s.

It turns out I MIGHT have found a lift down there for tomorrow - Saturday, Only.

The question is, if you are going, then do you want to meet briefly? Shoot me a PM and I’ll pass on a mobile number.

Canberra is a 3 hour road trip away for me so it’s a drive down early, drive back late kinda dealio but it could be quite epic. Lets hope in the next 4 hours nothing changes. :slight_smile:

So is anyone going? I’ve never been, will haunt various stalls and just enjoy the atmosphere, have alot of friends of all ages and stuff headed down so it could be quite cool. I need mobile credit. :slight_smile:

Cheers all, headache almost gone, good night out last night to this morning. :slight_smile:

Luke.

Kera foehunter:

hope you have a good time Taak

Auretious Taak:

Unfortunately, been cancelled, so no tripping in, damned shame but no matter, always next year I suppose.

Kera foehunter:

well look at it this way ,next year you will have your army done

The Snowman:

Sadly I had to wish other club members well and see them off to CANCON without me… The plan was to get the CDs done and play them. Unfortunately the CD’s are still on the green stuff bench waiting patiently for me. A new baby in the household 3 weeks ago pretty much put an end to hobbies that require creativity and concentration. We have a local comp in a month that I will try to prepare for but I will not hold my breath to get 3000pts done for then. If I do… by some miracle… there will be pics… :slight_smile:

Kera foehunter:

Sadly I had to wish other club members well and see them off to CANCON without me... The plan was to get the CDs done and play them. Unfortunately the CD's are still on the green stuff bench waiting patiently for me. A new baby in the household 3 weeks ago pretty much put an end to hobbies that require creativity and concentration. We have a local comp in a month that I will try to prepare for but I will not hold my breath to get 3000pts done for then. If I do... by some miracle... there will be pics... :)

The Snowman
well congrats on the baby !! Snow man can we see pictures of your baby too. Go luck with your army hope you can work it in

The Snowman:

Sure I’ll post some later… He is quickly becoming one of my favorite miniatures!!! :wink:

I’ll make sure I do a post in Off Topic though… seems a bit odd to put it here…

AT… Leviathon is a possibility later on this year…I think around Sept… It’s in Sydney and our club usually makes the trek that way later in the year… That gives me plenty of time to get the CDs done and try out a few lists… Keep it in mind and I’ll try and keep you filled in with details…