[Archive] cannoneer

Julio:

Hey everyone, I’m having trouble thinking of some way to convert my bfsp cannonball holder as my cannon no longer fires cannonballs. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Canix:

He makes a good sorc with glowing fire orb there are many conversions on site:hat

Kera foehunter:

how about putting a skull in his hands.or a head of some unlucky person.

AGPO:

The sorcerer conversion is by far the best option IMHO

Hashut’s Blessing:

Thank you, AGPO! (I WAS the originator of such an idea ;)) As for other conversions, turn him into a death rocket/bazooka holder. Just add some straw or something to either side of the cannonball and shape to a death rocket et voila. Maybe he’s holding a palanquin or something for one of your characters? A chain leading to a large slave in a unit of “counts as hobgoblins”?

AGPO:

Palanquin would be awkward as you would need a similar model to bear the other side

Hashut’s Blessing:

AGPO, conversions are fun :wink: Not awkward. it gives an excuse to do more modelling! Maybe make it into a standard bearer…

wallacer:

If you could get hold of one of the old bazooka guys, he could be standing behind that loading it.

AGPO:

AGPO, conversions are fun ;) Not awkward. it gives an excuse to do more modelling! Maybe make it into a standard bearer...

Hashut's Blessing
I'm just sayiong it would be tricky as you'd need to find someone to hold up the other side

Julio:

These are some sweet ideas. Thanks!