[Archive] can't find liber chaotics

Godbob and his jolly rogers:

i’ve been trying to find liber chaotic book of tzeecth but i can’t find it does any one else know were i can find it :hat off

Hashut’s Blessing:

You could try amazon.com or ebay. Have you looked and asked in your local GW? Waterstones may have it or at least be able to order it. The same MIGHT be possible with WH Smiths.

Deebo:

What would you be willing to pay for it?

I have one in near enough to Mint condition.

PM me if interested.

starscream:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Liber-Chaotica-Tzeentch/dp/1844160858/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1213704002&sr=1-2

ta da!

Deebo:

:o Wow there is one there, never read for 16 pounds! I paid 20 for mine! damn! I might have to start shopping at amazon.

Godbob and his jolly rogers:

£16 wow sorry deebo but if you can go lower ui may be intrested

Hashut’s Blessing:

To be honest, Godbob, not many people/places will sell it for less than that. I believe it retailed at £24.99 originally…

Deebo:

Well that would be your best bet Godbob, I dont think I could go lower then 16 since I paid 20 and its still in remarkable condition and then there is shipping, I imagine it would be cheaper to ship from England rather then Australia.

Plus it says that book has never been read!

Geckilian:

Those books sold at £15 each originally, not £24.99. I bought the Nurgle one, then went ‘meh’ until the big book of all 4 plus unidivided came out.

Deebo:

Yeah thats why I stopped collecting the singles too, I mean why have all the singles and then miss out on a section in the big one that you can not get single.

Hashut’s Blessing:

Maybe it was the big one that was £24.99 then… Oh well. I got the big ‘un as a present, so I’m happy. It’s annoying they brough it out afterwards, but clever businesswise (ah the good ol’ days) because of those that have the books and want that little scrap (compared it to my mate’s 4 books and I can’t tell which bit is extra…)