[Archive] Captain help

kingeamonn:

I didn’t use the dark angles codex but I used the normal sm codex and I can’t think of a name for my captain or a second weapon (mabey close combat) also if I should Mabey I can make some fluff for him :hat off

Grimbold Blackhammer:

…what?!

Grimbold Blackhammer

Abecedar:

? Maybe!!  You have used the normal SM codex for a dark angels army?   And you would like suggestions for a name and help deciding what 2nd weapon to give him/her?  Is that correct?

OK. not knowing 40K, but by 2nd weapon I assume he has a shooting weapon and the choice would be power weapon or not?
So you gotta give us some hints as to points and his purpose in life.

But for a name  How about “Captain Spell Checker” and fluff wise he can be from the “Imperial Educatorium” or something and be fanatical about proper spelling.   (sorry but I just couldn’t resist that)

G.2:

...what?!

Grimbold Blackhammer
So it's not just me. I did re-read the original post twice.

kingeamonn:

I couldn’t use the normal da codex cause that scribed is not working and I’m looking for a close combat weapon

Thommy H:

Maybe you should buy the Codex then. There are only a couple of options to chose from anyway - do you really need someone on the internet to advise you to use a power sword over a power fist?

Re: names. Dark Angels take their names from Jewish mythology, usually. Google “Hebrew prophets” or something and pick one that sounds cool.

DAGabriel:

Hey, didn`t intend that you delete the Dark Angels thread, only that it should be moved to the off topic showcase.

I am still working on mine 4th company with contingents of Death- and Ravenwing, so I am sincerely interested.

Nicodemus:

Hey, didn`t intend that you delete the Dark Angels thread, only that it should be moved to the off topic showcase.
I am still working on mine 4th company with contingents of Death- and Ravenwing, so I am sincerely interested.

DAGabriel
It hasn't been deleted. I moved it to the off-topic discussion subforum as this has nothing to do with Chaos Dwarfs... or does it!?!?  :o   Are these going to turn out to be evil chaos squat marines?

In any event, I can't see this having anything to do with Chaos Dwarfs, so it is being moved to the off-topic sub forum as well.

@kingeamonn Please verify that you're posting in the appropriate sub forum. We practice good housekeeping here: A place for everything, and everything in its place!

kingeamonn:

Sorry Ill try to do better

Bolg:

...what?!

Grimbold Blackhammer
So it's not just me. I did re-read the original post twice.

G.2
Ha my first thought as well (:

Then I realized its not CD related so worries there.

@kingeamonn  
Why not ask this question in your Space Marine topic you already started? Does it really need its own topic?

kingeamonn:

I’m thinking about making a chosen dwarfs, any thoughts?

G.2:

I'm thinking about making a chosen dwarfs, any thoughts?

kingeamonn
Anything Dwarf related would be grea. I look forward to seeing your chosen dwarfs.