[Archive] Cavalry of Hashut

Merchant:

I was looking through Rules Development and saw a few people who have made some ideas involving some boar creatures (I don’t remember what their called them), and I have for quite some time now, thinking about making a CD cavalry - using the Tuskgor creatures as their steeds.

- The rest is still in progress, but I do think I’ll might use the plastic Dwarf Warriors as the basic for the rider… :slight_smile:

What do you think about the idea ???

Cheers Merchant :cheers

torn:

well they could just be counts as bull centaurs, i know a lot of people dont like the bull centaur models.

i dont really think their is enough leg between the dwarfs skirts to fit an animal, i think it would mean removing and filling very big chunks, although im not sure if their is an easier solution. old 40k squat biker bodies could be a good conversion sart but the cost these days wouldnt be worth it.

Vexxus:

CD are stubborn and have a low centre of gravity, they could just have a chain around the boars neck and ‘surf’ haha!

Merchant:

well they could just be counts as bull centaurs, i know a lot of people dont like the bull centaur models.

i dont really think their is enough leg between the dwarfs skirts to fit an animal, i think it would mean removing and filling very big chunks, although im not sure if their is an easier solution. old 40k squat biker bodies could be a good conversion sart but the cost these days wouldnt be worth it.

torn
- About that "counts as" I was thinking of using them as the models there are, but only in a friendly game - but I was thinking about post their profile and later some pictures in here, if others were interested in using them :cheers

- Well about the legs, thats' right their is not enough space between the legs, but one problem at the time. I'll try to get that fixed later on :)
CD are stubborn and have a low centre of gravity, they could just have a chain around the boars neck and 'surf' haha!

Vexxus
Thats right - We'll just surf to war :) ha ha

Willmark:

Great thing about “count as” is that you can you use them almost anywhere. Do if you want to make your Bull Centaurs into Boar Centaurs then do so.

Merchant:

Great thing about "count as" is that you can you use them almost anywhere. Do if you want to make your Bull Centaurs into Boar Centaurs then do so.

Willmark
Its' not that I don't use or like the idea of "count as" but I'll make a cavalry unit for use, just as others are making the doom blaster or Colossus with their own profile.

That's the idea with this unit :cheers