[Archive] CD dice **This message was automatically appended because it was too short.**

Thorin:

If am not mistaken, I have seen picts of CD dice in this forum (can’t find the thread)

Are they still on sale? Can’t find them on eBay :frowning:

Cheers

Da Crusha:

there is a thread about ordering those dice, I can’t find it though. we ordered the dice together through chessex I believe. they were all sent to Nicodemus and he sent them to the members, I believe Pyro stick sent the design to chessex. the general consensus is the site is not going to do something like this again but the information to order them is still available. like I said earlier I can’t find the thread.

RichardC1967:

there is a thread about ordering those dice, I can't find it though. we ordered the dice together through chessex I believe. they were all sent to Nicodemus and he sent them to the members, I believe Pyro stick sent the design to chessex. the general consensus is the site is not going to do something like this again but the information to order them is still available. like I said earlier I can't find the thread.

Da Crusha
You can send any design to Chessex and they'll do custom dice, you just have to buy a certain amount,when I played AT-43, I had them do a Red Blok design on the number 6 face, I think I had to buy like 20 of them..just contact them for more info..there was also guy on Ebay that did custom designs on solid brass dice, I had them do the Khorne symbol on the 6 face and bought about 20, they were very expensise tho'

cornixt:

http://www.chaos-dwarfs.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=8289

Thorin:

Tnx a lot :slight_smile:

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.