[Archive] CD Finds On Bartertown

Time of Madness:

I’ve made some deals with Karl in the past without any problems.

Time of Madness

Willmark:

Have had only one result on Bartertown. I got what I wanted, price was average, definitely not a steal. Biggest problem was shipping. It took ages to get the ting, fortunately the buyer was cool.

Willmark
That probably wasnt the sellers fault though. Ive just completed a trade on anohter forum that i started last year. I sent first and the other guy got the package then he sent a few days later. Two weeks later i still had not recieved it so he went down to his local post office to find out what was going on, and the stupid post office had the package! It had been returned due to insufficient postage but they had just kept it at the post office and didnt return it to the sender. So if something doesnt arrive quickly then its is probably the post office that is at fault.

Pyro Stick
Actually it was both, he took a bit to ship (he admitted it) it and then it got delayed. In the end we were both cool about it and it worked out fine in the end.

Its not a bad service but much like eBay it can have issues.

Pyro Stick:

So i decide to update this thread (alsmot forgot about it lol), i search chaos dwarf on bartertown and i get this message:

“The following words in your search query were ignored because they are too common words: dwarf chaos.”

…so how the hell are people supposed to search for what they are looking for!! Of course chaos and dwarf are going to be common!! Its a forum for selling your warhammer so what else are you going to search for on it??? There are hundreds of threads on bartertown and im not going to trawl through list after list of models for sale just to find the one or two that im after. These are the only two threads i could find selling chaos dwarfs. Im sure there are more there somewhere/

http://www.bartertown.com/trading/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=123913

http://www.bartertown.com/trading/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=123683

Da Crusha:

So i decide to update this thread (alsmot forgot about it lol), i search chaos dwarf on bartertown and i get this message:

"The following words in your search query were ignored because they are too common words: dwarf chaos."

..........so how the hell are people supposed to search for what they are looking for!! Of course chaos and dwarf are going to be common!!  Its a forum for selling your warhammer so what else are you going to search for on it!!??!?!?  There are hundreds of threads on bartertown and im not going to trawl through list after list of models for sale just to find the one or two that im after.

Pyro Stick
This drives me nuts too.

clam:

Well, you can always search for “dwarf*” - the usually works for me - but gives you way to many hits of course - and yes “chaos” and “dwarf” are to common for warhammer ??!!??@@?

starscream:

I have gotten some decent deals from BT in the past. Its populated by people in the know as far as value is concerned so you are unlikely to pick up many bargains.