[Archive] Cd gateway portal

kingeamonn:

I like the Cd steadagon gateway portal idea, but besides a steadagon what else should it be mounted on. Like a demon or a war machine perhaps?:idea:hat off:cheers

Skink:

First of all a Sorcerer chanting to the arcane engine. And than some “Forge Guards” and a Daemonsmith to operate the mechanical side of it. Slaves are a nice touch as well, the Dark Eldar female slaves are ace IMO. I would avoid Greenskins as i really can’t see CDs allowing a Hobbo to get anyway close to a dangerous-potentially catastrophic-unstable tear in reality.

kingeamonn:

I like the dark eldar female slaves idea, but what about goblins or Mabey ogres?

Skink:

I already answered above. Seriously, would you let a Goblin go anywhere near a portal with the Realm of Chaos? CDs are Dwarfs after all. They do stuff the proper way or they don’t do it at all :hashut

kingeamonn:

But it would be funny to see what a goblin would turn out after he came out of the realm of chaos!

Zanko:

An arcane engine should be mounted on a huge Lizard! :smiley:

Instead of using Dark Elf Females I would choose female demons - like the Heresy ones! :wink:

:hashut

kingeamonn:

What if it was carried by gnoblar slaves

Skink:

kingeamonn
This would actually make a lot of sense. CD Slavers all around them and all!!!

Grimbold Blackhammer:

kingeamonn
Then it would belong to the Ogres...

kingeamonn:

Not if there is chaos dwarfs whipping them?!