[Archive] CD Juggernaught

Tallhat:

That isnt official so we cant really use it as an argument :confused: Sadly. It really is a cool story.

- Tallhat

metro_gnome:

there is no official fluff for CDs atm… and certainly none to the contrary…

AGPO:

So if thats the WFRP fluff whats the bloodthirster thing from Liber Chaotica?

metro_gnome:

there isn’t any blood thirster thing…
in Liber Chaotica: Khorne its another deamon prince thing…
and i’ve managed to dig it up… so heres some more fluff people wish would go away…

Behind him followed eight creatures each with faces that looked in every direction. I peered upon them and knew them to be the eight princes of blood, and their names were Bharoea, Falhlyytar, Kwenterraril, N’Nerthryl, Irshordyr, Yiotderss, Daccq’tlao and Gzardentane…

And the Lord of Blood did stand before the second creature, which was a bull of fire and flowing metal, which had four legs and four legs more and had a gaze of fire that scorched whatever its gaze fell upon. And this second creature did bow before his master. And the Lord of Blood did raise his sword and strike the head of this second creature from its body.

And as the blade cleaved through its neck there blossomed a pillar of fire that reached up high above the world and then dove down to bore into its heart. Upon which each hill and mountain of the world was consumed in its flame which shattered their peaks and threw them high into the air to fall upon the peoples fleeing from their hidden homes. Thus none could hide from the final wrath.
metro_gnome: bringing back the oldies since 2004!

Tallhat:

there is no official fluff for CDs atm... and certainly none to the contrary...

metro_gnome
True to some extent though the old WD Presents: is still viable is seems since maps depicting the dark lands are the same as the one in the book. We can also assume that it is still a nation under the Priests. I dont really think much of the established fluff will go away since people do actually remember the Dawi from WD Presents. It would be utterly folly to remake everything in that book.

- Tallhat

metro_gnome:

and yet they did it once… so people can say things like…

That isnt official so we cant really use it as an argument

Tallhat:

But that story was never published mate. You said so yourself did you not? What is said in WD:presents WAS published so that is for the most part stil canon fluff.

- Tallhat

cornixt:

I’d say that something published is official until it is contradicted in the future. Certain aspects of CD culture have been published in the OK and O&G books, but not Hashut. The CD book has not been contradicted since it was published.

No need for trolling.

Tallhat:

BUt Hashut was mentioned in the PC game Mark OF Chaos byt the CD manning the Hellcannon. I know this isnt the same as straight up fluff, but GW had to know all the details to this game.

- Tallhat

zagor66:

Yeah , because it was thier copyright.

Tallhat:

And because of that we can be quite sure that Hashut is still there although the Books fail to mention him.

- Tallhat

zagor66:

And the CDs as well , Chaos Dwarfs always manage to sneak thier way into books and such.

metro_gnome:

I'd say that something published is official until it is contradicted in the future. Certain aspects of CD culture have been published in the OK and O&G books, but not Hashut. The CD book has not been contradicted since it was published.

cornixt
and neither has the snakebeard fluff been contradicted...
nor the daemon prince fluff neither... i'd say all fluff is relevant as none of it contradicts itself...

Hashut was also mentioned in the grudgebearer... along with the "blood" priests...
but thats more fluff that people wish would go away...

CD players are like bi-polar girlfriends...
when GW gives them what they want (any recognition at all) they stomp all over it...

Kyte:

Does anyone have larger pics of the whirlwind and tenderizers?

Thanks

- Kyte

Tallhat:

Why in Hashuts name would people want the Grudgebearer material to go away? Its the best thing to happen to us since sliced bread! (And comming from a Big Hat fanatic this is saying something)

- Tallhat

metro_gnome:

somebody will be along to inform you soon…

Kyte:

the tenderizer…

the whirlwind…

Pyro Stick:

I just stripped my Tenderiser today. Ill paint it and get pics up after i finish the mage. Again.

Willmark:

I still need to get the whirlwind. It keeps going for about $60 on vultureBay though.

Great close up shots there Metro!

cornixt:

I'd say that something published is official until it is contradicted in the future.��Certain aspects of CD culture have been published in the OK and O&G books, but not Hashut.��The CD book has not been contradicted since it was published.

cornixt
and neither has the snakebeard fluff been contradicted...

metro_gnome
I never had a problem with that.
nor the daemon prince fluff neither...
It has effectively never existed in the first place, it is and has always been as official as any random bit of fan fluff.��Your insistance that it has some sort of significance is rather tiring :rolleyes:
i'd say all fluff is relevant as none of it contradicts itself...

Hashut was also mentioned in the grudgebearer... along with the "blood" priests...
but thats more fluff that people wish would go away...

CD players are like bi-polar girlfriends...
when GW gives them what they want (any recognition at all) they stomp all over it...
"I'd rather die than feed this disease anyway"

metro_gnome:

I never had a problem with that.

cornixt
well i'm glad we can all live with your say-so...:hat off
It has effectively never existed in the first place, it is and has always been as official as any random bit of fan fluff. Your insistance that it has some sort of significance is rather tiring :rolleyes:
GW wrote it... Hashut is their copyright... so i'd say they get their say...
but you can continue to wish it (and the grudgebearer, and the Liber Chaotica) would all go away...
GW wrote it... Hashut is their copyright... so i'd say they get their say...
methinks you should examine your own disease...