[Archive] CDO Ezine- The Word of Hashut #7

Willmark:

Project Name: The Word of Hashut- Issue #7 (Winter 2010)

Project Leader: Willmark

Project Goal: To complete issue #7 of the Ezine

Submission/Publish Dates Submissions: Saturday, November 28th / Publish: Saturday, December 26th

Editor in Chief: Willmark

Editors: Sojourn, Swissdictator

Content Editor: Cornixt

Submissions Coordinator: Maul

Hence forth ezine, why? because I like it better; being the boss has to have some perks…

Here is the place for all public communications for the community at large. If you want to submit please not the Submissions Coordinator above.

Baggronor:

Cool, let me know what you’ll be needing :slight_smile:

being the boss has to have some perks…
Note these perks do not include using the force to throttle minions who miss their deadlines.

Willmark:

"You dont know the power of the dark side.

GRNDL:

Unfortunately, this will only work for those in the US, but Willmark will get the point. :slight_smile:

Adult Swim Shows

Kera foehunter:

Project Name: The Word of Hashut- Issue #7 (Winter 2010)
Project Leader: Willmark
Project Goal: To complete issue #7 of the Ezine
Submission/Publish Dates Submissions: Saturday, November 28th / Publish: Saturday, Dedember 26th

Editor in Chief: Willmark
Editors: Sojourn, Swissdictator
Content Editor: Cornixt
Submissions Coordinator: Maul

Hence forth ezine, why? because I like it better; being the boss has to have some perks...

Here is the place for all public communications for the community at large. If you want to submit please not the Submissions Coordinator above.

Willmark
it look like Kera is your spell checker
December 26 th is what you ment

Perturabo:

Ah yes. looking forward to Dedember, 13th month of the year.

TwilightCo:

Sounds good, let me know what you need. I’m eager to CD things up.

Skink:

Count me in! I found that I can use the ship’s scanner so I can take commitments

Willmark:

For the Illustrators right now its organization time for getting articles together so I’ll know more about what the content will be shortly.

Nicodemus:

Count me in! I found that I can use the ship's scanner so I can take commitments

Skink
SKINK!! I've finally figured out what you're on about I think. Here was me thinking you were a nutter talking about the ship's scanners... as in life form scanners on a space ship or something. Oh my, oh my.

Looking forward to seeing more great artistry on future issues.

Incidentally, who did the artwork for those pillars that adorn some of the page borders in WOH?

~N

Willmark:

Incidentally, who did the artwork for those pillars that adorn some of the page borders in WOH?

~N

NIcodemus
If you are talking about ones from previous editions that would be Baggronor.

Grimstonefire:

December 26th? I would have thought 30th would be easier (or even early january).

Skink:

…I apology for any language mistake… Sorry about it! I do speak english but, see, I’m a human being: I make errors!:cheers

Willmark:

December 26th?  I would have thought 30th would be easier (or even early january).

Grimstonefire
Considering it hasn't been released on time once yet... I'm not too worried of it actually being out on the 26th.

Uzkul Werit:

I’m starting my look at the Indy GT book now.

Willmark:

When you have an idea of what you want to write let me know.

Ancient History:

I’d like to do another Earthshaking Canon, but I’m not sure what the subject would be.

Chaos Squats? (In the Grim Darkness of the Far Future, there were Chaos Dwarfs)

Chaos Dwarfs in WFRP? (Grim Dawi’zharr on Perilous Adventures)

Chaos Dwarfs in Novel and Stories? (Dial Z for Chaos Dwarf)

Chaos Dwarfs and Greenskins? (Slaves to the Father of Darkness)

Willmark:

I have one from you already you sent two last time :slight_smile:

Ancient History:

Oh, right.

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Willmark:

There is #8, 9 and 10 on the horizon… :wink:

Also all we always neec Slave pen questions and we do not have a short story for the upcoming issue.