[Archive] CDO Ezine- The Word of Hashut #9

snowblizz:

Submissions Coordinator: Maul
This still good?
I had a suggestion and haven't gotten a yes or no yet. Been a week now.

Willmark:

He contacted me. He should be in touch shortly.

Everyone this is going to be a huge issue so some reshuffling may need to happen.

snowblizz:

He contacted me. He should be in touch shortly.

Everyone this is going to be a huge issue so some reshuffling may need to happen.

Willmark
Yes, I got a reply, we're all sorted out.
Impatient Internet generation (which I don't even belong to) and all that.

Willmark:

Ok there are a few of you ahem still working on article so please get moving on them or else is force choke time… :wink:

those working on BRs get a bit of a reprieve as it will take longer to get moving. Thorne and Ancient History Im guessing you should be well underway.

Thorne:

those working on BRs get a bit of a reprieve as it will take longer to get moving. Thorne and Ancient History Im guessing you should be well underway.

Willmark
Yes my story is underway but I have come to a block at 1000 or so words.

Ancient History:

I’ll have it for you by the end of the week, I’ve just been preoccupied with another project.

Ishkur Cinderhat:

Any hint as to when the deadline for artwork submissions will be? Since my project will be a bit more work than usual I should plan the schedule thoroughly. :slight_smile:

Willmark:

In your case Ish you have a bit more time as I have the space allocated in the layout.

Ishkur Cinderhat:

Hah, so it’s months for me! Enough to paint a whole wall then. :slight_smile:

Bronze Bull:

Sorry I missed working on this issue with you guys. I’d love to be in on the next one, I just found the forums too late to be of any help with #9. :stuck_out_tongue:

Willmark:

Well #9 is in production, what kind of things are you looking to contribute to this effort?

Bronze Bull:

Well I’m a writer and can contribute fiction but I see there are plenty of people who are doing fiction already. Can you use more?

Anonymouse:

Ditto.

(Not to steal your thunder, Bronze Bull, but I couldn’t add anything else :slight_smile: )

Ancient History:

Got my Earthshaking Canons in.

Willmark:

Bronze Bull and Anonymouse- Sure we always need more.

Bronze Bull:

I will forgive you Anonymouse…for a price! sinister laugh :smiley:

Willmark Sure, let me put something together and I’ll send you the outline.

Anonymouse:

Nice try, but no cilindrical smoking thing! :wink:

Willmark: just need a deadline and a topic. Oh, and a max amount of words, of course :stuck_out_tongue:

Willmark:

Ok as of right now we have zero submissions for the Slave Pen everyone.

Thorne:

still stuck on arround 1000 words, Also I have 4 best mans speaches to write for the next comming months too so its going to be tight I may not make it :frowning:

Willmark:

Anonymouse- You have your assignment for #10.

Bronze Bull here is you chance based on Thorne’s note above…