[Archive] CDO Gamesday video

ryanamandaanna:

Hey, I already posted this link in the Baltimore Gamesday thread, but I figured I’d post it here as well. This is the footage I took from Gamesday while I was visiting the CDO table. I’m planning on making another one for Gamesday as a whole, but in the mean time, enjoy! :cheers

http://www.vimeo.com/14382448

Xander:

Haha, awesome.

Thanks for posting this, man!

Grimstonefire:

Did Gav check it out in the end?

Fequiil:

“I wish birds didn’t have legs so they’d constantly have spectacular crash landings all day long.”

that made my day.

Xander:

When I got my copies of Grudgebearer and Storm of Chaos signed by Gav, he told me he had already sneaked a peak at the table, but I had been busy talking to someone, and didn’t notice. He informed me that he took some pics of the Kollossus and other things. He may even post some pics on his blog.

Hashut’s Blessing:

Cool video (sorry for not replying sooner).

Xander: good lad and great that you managed to get some stuff signed :smiley:

Vexxus:

Good job, and nice meeting you too.

Thanks for editing out the part where I forgot you were filming, and interrupted the interview with some stupid question… LOL

ryanamandaanna:

no prob. :hat off

It really was awesome meeting you guys as well. It really blew my mind that you guys are brothers, too! :o

Nicodemus:

Thanks for posting the vid. Apologies if I missed it elsewhere in the forum - but was there anything news-worthy Chaos Dwarfs-wise from the Forge World press conference??

GRNDL:

LoL, Nico… you have to ask??? If there was, you’d have heard about it by now, for sure.

Tarrakk Blackhand:

Awesome stuff guys! Too bad the sound wasn’t that great for the interview, with the croud noise being picked up and all.

Love the display too!

Willmark:

Thanks for posting the vid.  Apologies if I missed it elsewhere in the forum - but was there anything news-worthy Chaos Dwarfs-wise from the Forge World press conference??

Nicodemus
Not suprisingly... No.

Tony from Forgeworld was awesome in his give and take with the crowd. Unfortunately it became quite clear that GW and by extension FW was not giving away anything at USA Gamesday. My hunch is they are saving annoucements for UK Gamesday.

As to what those will be it's anyones guess.