[Archive] CDO Groups

wallacer:

then what is the point of reputation function?

Malificant
I thought reputation was mostly just a kind of feedback system for marketplace transactions?

Malificant:

i havnt a clue, i thought it was how active you were with various parts of the site. im asking cause i want to get a sure answer from the supermods.

wallacer:

i havnt a clue, i thought it was how active you were with various parts of the site.��im asking cause i want to get a sure answer from the supermods.

Malificant
I think it is as follows:

Groups: currently Administrators, Moderators, super moderators, Elite and Registered
Slaves: just a simple reward system for good posts etc.

Xander:

Wallacer is correct.

Hashut’s Blessing:

Leave it as is. The hats, masks and helms idea is implemented into the profile of each memeber. If you wish to represent your club or show which sort of CD you like, put it in your signature.

Willmark:

hey what about elite? Wallacer had it for about 20 minutes? Shouldn’t AGPO and I be there? After are we are ah… elite!

wallacer:

hey what about elite? Wallacer had it for about 20 minutes? Shouldn't AGPO and I be there? After are we are ah... elite!
I have added in Elite. I don't think it existed at the time I made the post (or if it did nobody had attained it yet).

Willmark:

Hey what are you doing modding my posts! Damn mods! :wink: