[Archive] CDO members competition

Godbob and his jolly rogers:

as you might have seen in kera cake competition i’m making my own

his is my first time so go easy on me

what you need to do is make a unit of every one you can think of on CDO set on your image so maybe,HB can be eating cake,THT could be correcting peoples grammer:P,maybe me as an orc or kera as a pirate

they could be doing anything,annoying traits,on going gags or set on a thread that you like the possiblites are endless

the time it needs to be in are not decided

okay first who’s in?

hope you will be joining:)

furrie:

how many minis do you have to make? and if we get enough time I will enter.

Kera foehunter:

well im in god bob !!so do you want to start out with those who join in the contest first?? then go to other members?

furrie:

that can become funny :stuck_out_tongue:

furrie:minimum 5 modals

and kera maybe we should wait for other members to see:)

i was thinking,because this is a big challenge a maximum 3 months to do it

that might sound long but it does give poeple a chance to finesh it:idea

Kera foehunter:

so we can pick any5 or do you want to put ramdom name up here to choise from??

furrie:

I think it is cooler to have 5 random names

zorn sabretooth:

oooh pick me please !!!

you can have more

but it’s no less then 5

('cos the unit would be small)

Hashut’s Blessing:

A couple of suggestions: set an exact amount of models to be made and how many pictures of each. For example: a unit of 10 (so it can be used in game) or one of everyone that says they will enter. Specify if it’s what you think of their personality doing something you find reminds you of them or if it’s to be based on the actual person doing it.

Also, I correct spelling and grammar website wide (as well as censor swear words), just nobody knows because I don’t have the “edited by Hashut’s Blessing” line in it :wink:

A couple of suggestions: set an exact amount of models to be made and how many pictures of each. For example: a unit of 10 (so it can be used in game) or one of everyone that says they will enter. Specify if it's what you think of their personality doing something you find reminds you of them or if it's to be based on the actual person doing it.

Hashut's Blessing
thanks for the suggestion HB

it would be handy as a unit in a real game:)

Cryonicleech:

That might be a bit too much. How about a single model? I could make a single model…

zorn sabretooth:

if do make HB make sure he has a sword called the censorer :stuck_out_tongue:

Hashut’s Blessing:

Not a problem Godbob. Cryonicleech, 10 probably is too many for 3 months. Maybe have it run over a course of months? A model a month over a year, the 3rd, 7th and 11th models as Champion, SB and Musician respectively? zorn, your suggestion might be better for a ruleset for a unit of skirmishing heroes made from us lot…

furrie:

@zorn: I already have a HB in my house.

GRNDL:

I would have thought that personifications of the members (natch Mods) would be nothing less than Heroes, not rank and file in a basic unit.

Is it me, or does this idea seem vaguely familiar?

Not a problem Godbob. Cryonicleech, 10 probably is too many for 3 months. Maybe have it run over a course of months? A model a month over a year, the 3rd, 7th and 11th models as Champion, SB and Musician respectively?

Hashut's Blessing
so should i change it for a year?

Hashut’s Blessing:

Sounds good to me :smiley: furrie: You cannot flee the might of the Cake Mod!

zorbak twilly:

ill join in and do godbob and his jolly rodgers or me.

Kera foehunter:

what about doing a  person once every 6 weeks surly we can do that !!

i say we do god bob first!!!