[Archive] CDO Members Map!

The Flying Beaver:

Hey guys. As we know, the online Chaos Dwarf community is very diverse, with people hailing from all over the world. I’ve created us a Frappr map so you can add yourself and let others see where exactly you’re from, and see where they’re from! So don’t be shy, get yourself on the map!

frappr.com

Ishkur Cinderhat:

Perfect, exactly what I was looking for! :slight_smile: donates a slave to the great Flying Beaver

Perv:

I think I broke it…sorry

I clicked add on the left and typed in UK, it took me to Newcastle in UK and wouldnt do anything else. Closed it down but now I cant get back into it…

Xander:

When I load it, I try to put in my address, then click OK, put the pin does not move. :frowning:

Anyone else run into this? I am using Firefox.

Willmark:

I moved the pin first or just enter your address the fill out the info. Seems a bit akward in its implementation.

furrie:

I have added my self on the map

Xander:

I moved the pin first or just enter your address the fill out the info. Seems a bit akward in its implementation.

Willmark
How did you move the pin? Mine would not move even if I typed in an address. o.o

asheira:

i’m having the same problem as xander

Perv:

me too, got to newcastle UK but then pin wouldnt move anymore…

Thommy H:

Added myself. No problems here. When I clicked on a pin it asked me where I lived, and I clicked “move this pin” at the bottom and entered the name of my hometown. It could be because you typed in “UK” instead of the actual city/town.

Perv:

Nice one Thommy, added meself fine now. Pin was originaly in US so thats why typed in UK at first.

Xander:

I tried it in IE, seems to work fine. But man, it definitely was not working in Firefox.

GRNDL:

/shrug

It worked fine for me in Firefox. Just click the “Move this pin” thing. I was surprised by how comprehensive the search was.

Willmark:

Worked on FF for me. Might be time to nuke and reinstall your FF dude!

Hrothgar Goldgreed:

I’m on there as well.

Merchant:

Of course I’ll add my self to that map :wink: what a cool idea

Hashut’s Blessing:

Adding myself now…

EDIT: Not working for me…

furrie:

Worked on FF for me. Might be time to nuke and reinstall your FF dude!

Willmark
it worked for me to with ff

Perv:

Its a bit out of date. My house has been built for almost 2 years now yet the Garden Centre that was there originally is still there :frowning:

Willmark:

This is way cool. Glad to see there are more Yanks. Thought Kera, Arlon and I were the only ones! :slight_smile: