[Archive] Chaos deamons

AGPO:

Very nice. The only thin stopping all-Daemon armies from being a good budget army was the metal models. Now, plastic models+expensive units=great for budget minded folks. I just might make a Daemon army after I finish my CD one (In about 5 years ;))

Sobek
There are many cheaper conversion options open - horrors are easily made from dryads, bloodletters from gors and daemonettes from dark elf wytches. Those are just ideas (apart from the horrors - I've done them and they look fine) but the point is any army can be converted more cheaply, though plastic kits are not the much cheaper alternative they once were
This rumour has been doing the rounds for ages. Personally I'd rather be in favour of the plastic Daemonic Steed rumour. With the new general boxsets, I'd love to see this.

Uzkul Werit
I doubt there would be a new plastic daemonic steed - plastic general sets would seem to contain one foot model and one on horse or equivalent (cold one, boar, chaos steed etc) a daemonic steed is a monsterous mount. This could well be a case of the classic resin or plastic confusion.
Thats a good idea cornixt.Also this is for warhammer not 40k.

hobblin
In which case its a warhammer armies book not a codex. This can be confusing when refering to chaos
Best deamons site on the net. I dont really post there but its a good site. check it out when you got the time.

TK
I have and its awesome. I'm inspired to add more daemons to my army. I only have about 100 at the moment which considering the scale of the army is pitiful!

Traitor King:

Well, the plastic spawn is confermed, in the preview of the new Chaos Marines, they mention a plastic possesed box and a plastic spawn. This would also be used in warhammer! Plastic spawn = Lots of fun converting

Xander:

Ya, cool stuff in the pipes for Chaos. :wink:

AGPO:

Grrr Xander you still haven’t answered my question, what did you find out about Chaos?

AGPO:

Check out the sneak peaks section of the UK website for pictures of the plastic spawn, plus new characters