[Archive] Chaos Dwarf Army List - Downloads and Samples

Hashut’s Blessing:

Aye, I live in a strange world. One here those lists are incredibly useful to me. But, by all means, put up an alternative (more than one list of each will be better. Two 1,500points and two 2,000points sounds fine to me!)

Hashut's Blessing
:0��Oh!��I'm sorry I just thought that the unit sizes were on the same size.��I thought we all agreed on unit sizes etc..I didnt mean to insult you, Im sorry if i did :ha:cheers

ross_lionheart
Hey man, it's not a problem. I like to do my own thing. My battles seem to have always worked differently to everyone else's anyway. Make a list and post it ;) Go on, I dare you! :D

Rakmial:

Can CD actually use the Hellcannon in our list? It says it can be taken in mortal chaos armies, and I suppose that CDs are fully mortal . . .

Geratsu:

Thanks Xander about those army list links. Now i can make my list. :slight_smile:

Lepreh Khan:

The links to the rules are broken. What happened to our online lists? Did GW abandon them?

Knight Of Awsome:

They had a number of site updates, some things got removed but you can download the .pfd from my post if your missing it?

cornixt:

The websites have all shifted stuff around. Some of it seem impossible to locate on the new site so i guess it is gone for now. the Hellcannon rules are still up though, it is in the current Chaos Warrior get-you-by/screwed list.

Hashut’s Blessing:

The Hellcannon rules are still up, but to answer your question, Staff, no, it cannot be used in the CD list in any way or form, without it being house rules. I’ve saved the pdf, thanks KoA. Always usefuly :wink: My local (at home anyway) GW has some staff that wanted the list and my scanner’s not working. Might see if I can get them to stick it on the wall…

tjub:

Hmm, none of the GW links work for me…

Viskar Zhragoth:

tjub, just pm’d you if you want the pdf emailed.

It is still up on Australia (until they switch their website anyway)

try this link:

http://oz.games-workshop.com/download/download.htm?/games/warhammer/assets/Chaos_Dwarfs.pdf

or go to the Australia site, hit warhammer, then hit Chaos Dwarfs (left side of page)

grunts:

does anyone have a copy of the erratas? pretty please? WCM tournament in 4 days and getting desperate!

Viskar Zhragoth:

Think they are still up on the wiki, right?

(Look at the bottom center area of page)

http://www.chaos-dwarfs.com/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page

Whoops, guess the links are broken…

grunts…pm me your email. I have the base faq on my computer…I can send the pdf.

Viskar

grunts:

I just tried them. the Errata 1 gives me a 404 error and the FAQ cannot find server

Viskar Zhragoth:

Yeah, it seems Australia might be going to the new website design today…darn it.

I just emailed grunts and tjub the lists, faq and USGT faq…does anyone have the little bit from White Dwarf about the orcs for them. I don’t have it at work.

Tarrakk Blackhand:

All the GW links are removed! GW has re-formatted their web site so that all the Kool stuff from the past is eliminated.

I was looking up the Warhammer:Skirmish scenarios and then they changed the web site to their current “Living Advertisement” look. Now there’s only a few boring things left in the “Gaming” section.

The only GW site that hasn’t changed is the Australian one.

It still has the Chaos Dwarf list on it, which I “Saved a Copy” into my computer.

I’m lucky to have printed off the DOW list BEFORE it disappeared also.

Still, chech the Auz site as well as the Ireland Site. It’s hard to say what’s still there!

Thommy H:

Hopefully we’re going to produce our own version of the Ravening Hordes list for when the original pdf finally goes the way of the dodo.

Mathias:

Does anyone happen to have copies of the 3 Erratas? As we all know the links are broken, but I would like to have them :D.

Thanks!

cornixt:

Okay, I’ve edited the original post to update the links. Should be all okay until the Oz site updates to the new scheme

Grotsnik:

ive done ive created a 2542 point army using only conversions from skull pass no copies and not having to buy any full models - just spare parts - hahahaha

Grotsnik:

just worked it out bits are expensive

Valendr:

Hey guys, when I tried to use the 7th ed style army list link I got a “404 Error”, just a heads up.