[Archive] Chaos Dwarf bits and bobs

Dreadquake:

Well after raiding my bit box for some much needed funding I have some bits peeps on here might be interested in I have

Draz on his throne seat saddle or whatever you want to call it he is complete and made up

Cinderbreaths wings

and strangely enough I have a spare Cinderbreaths head still on resin block

I’ll get some photos up soon when I get home from work reasonable offers please.

Dreadquake:

As promised a crap picture but you get the point.

bas_2312:

Awesome bits. I’m wondering what you did with the rest of the model. Time to start a blog! :wink:

How much would you like for these?

Dreadquake:

I made a massive order to forgeworld a couple of months ago and some parts were damaged thats how I ended up with a second head I fixed and used the head on my own model this is the new one they sent me.

I had a mate who just wanted the bull model without everything else so thats how I got the wings and Draz not a bad bit of buisness me thinks but I have no use for them make me an offer and I’ll let you know.

Dreadquake:

Nobody interested in Draz then or the wings eBay it is then

BoomBoom:

I’m interested in draz. How much u want for him?

G.2:

...I'm wondering what you did with the rest of the model....

bas_2312
I was thinking exactly the same thing. It is a huge part of the model to actually get lost.
I made a massive order to forgeworld a couple of months ago and some parts were damaged thats how I ended up with a second head I fixed and used the head on my own model this is the new one they sent me.

I had a mate who just wanted the bull model without everything else so thats how I got the wings and Draz ...

Dreadquake
Ahhhhh, that explains everything. Of course, that makes perfect sense.