cornixt:

A real badass, excellent

Slaver_of_Zharr:

what everyone else said:)

The Undying:

That’s cool.

Great job :slight_smile:

Ishkur Cinderhat:

I like his attitude - a Chaos Dwarf hero cannot ever have too many weapons! :slight_smile:

However, pls try to clean up the sides of the base. Those injection marks look terrible!

Nazhur:

Very well done, not bad :slight_smile: But as pointed out, clean that base a little.

Uzkul Werit:

Excellent but the cloak looks like it has a mind of it’s own!

hal:

I think it’s great, but I also think that the huge axe looks a bit off on the back of his cape.

Lord Zarkov:

Looks good!

Hashut’s Blessing:

I’d like to see a picture with some more light under his left arm (so I can see the painting better), but it looks cleanly painted and well converted. Excellent aesthetics with the positioning and motion of the cape…

AGPO:

Really nice model, like a mini-Archaon. One question, Does he fit in any units?

Arashi:

Really good! Only thing that is not so great is the paintjob of the beard and that WE cape (looks out of place, would have looked better with a more traditional one).

cornixt:

If he’s anything like me then he will position several models on their bases especially to fit around the character.

AGPO:

If he's anything like me then he will position several models on their bases especially to fit around the character.

cornixt
Hehe, I do that too. Its certainly a pain when GW cahnges the rank bonus rule, so all your carefully dynamically posed models which only rank up one way now have to be pulled apart (grumble , grumble...)

phoenixlaw:

Yes, he does fit in, but only because my champion and Standard bearer have also been built to fit around him.

Pics of them to follow (when I get around to painting them)

AGPO:

If they are anything like this standard, I can’t wait!

thomson:

looks dark lol nice