[Archive] Chaos Dwarf Jugger up on ebay (not mine)

Time of Madness:

Just thought I’d let you guys know there is a juggernuaght for sale on ebay. I haven’t seen one for a while on ebay.

CLICK ME FOR LINK

Time of Madness

Zuh-Khinie:

yeah… and already going 300 pounds. :frowning:

Skink:

yeah... and already going 300 pounds. :(

Zuh-Khinie
Expect it to rise waaaay more than that.

zobo1942:

I’m interested in seeing if the release of all the new chaos dwarf stuff will effect the price.

G.2:

I'm interested in seeing if the release of all the new chaos dwarf stuff will effect the price.

zobo1942
As a collector of old minis myself, the release of new stuff does not change the appeal to the older stuff what-so-ever. So I don't think the prices will be affected. An important thing to remeber is that, collectors don't usually use their pieces for gaming.

theforgefather:

so you can either pay £300 for an original metal one, or £10 for some balsa wood to make your own. I can understand if you were a keen collector, but anything over £80 is a bit extreme.

RTMaitreya:

Good lord, that’s insane to pay so much. I guess the global economic collapse hasn’t affected some people.

Pyro Stick:

I should point out that no one has bid yet so its not actually going for £300. Ive always thought the juggernauts real value (personally) was around £150 but theres always going to be people that value it much higher.

Skink:

If I recall correctly the last one has been sold for something like 550 dollars.

Borador:

If I had the money I would surely be bidding, that thing is so pretty!
Sadly, I’m just a 16 year old so I can’t spare that much cash yet ):
Well, I’ll just add that piece (and the asscannon) to my 80s CD collection last I guess.

Hope someone is really going to enjoy winning this beauty!

Zanko:

Sadly, I'm just a 16 year old so I can't spare that much cash yet ):

Borador
Well if I could be 16 years once more I will donate mine to you! ;)

:hashut

Borador:

Haha as soon as I’ll find a way to do that I’ll let you know Zanko!!!

Pyro Stick:

Went for £460.13 with 6 bids. Did anyone here win it? I would really like to see a few more painted examples.

Time of Madness:

Cheaper then most I have seen, but that might have had something to do with the fact that it was already put together. Most of the ones we see on ebay are not assembled.

Makes me wonder if he would have taken it apart would he have got more for it.

Time of Madness

Borador:

Pretty cheap, though still too pricy ): makes me a sad panda :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Would also love to see more of these painted up!

furrie:

if it was not so pricey I would have placed a bet, I love the model I just don’t want to spend so much money on a model I wont be using.