[Archive] Chaos Dwarf Jugger Value?

minimad:

Hy all new to the group never knew it existed. Got pointed here from another fellow.

To start just a quick question. I got a Chaos Dwarf Juggernaut (the tower pushed by a bull centaur) and some Marauder Chaos Dwarfs to include 3 of the heroes (one with winged helmet) and the 8 Chaos Renegades.

I’m trying to work out a deal on them since they are of no use for me, and I was wondering what it will be their value.

Can anyone help me?

Thank you

minimad:

Almost forgot a Chaos Siege ram pushed by an ogre on wheels in the original box from the 70’s can someone tell me a price for these? Looking and looking and I got a wirlwind mint in blister. And a box of the 8 Chaos Dwarfs Kings or what they are calle, 2 lammasu in original box shrink wrapped and some painted 3rd ed marauder dwarfs.

All I need is a price range sorry to bother you guys but can’t find them on eBay.

minimad:

Also both Liber Chaotica red and green ones mostly mint.

Willmark:

Holy crap Dude do you realize what you were just given??? The last jugger that came up on vultureBay a month back went for $450.00 US. Trust me hold on to it. I still can’t believe that someone gave you a jugger!

Also welcome to the site. Its great here you’ll love it hete. Additionally try to condense posts where possible into a single posting.

Malificant:

dear god. you have a small fortune right there. not sure on actual dollars, but suffice to say between the juggernaught and two liber chaoticas you have a goodly chunk.

Willmark:

Also the Renegades and a chaos cannon???!! WTF? Are you born lucky? :wink: seriously jealous here to be sure. I’d buy the jugger off you, but be warned because it has gone for so much many here (self included) feel that its true value is at least 300 dollars less than that. Certain vultureBay bidders are creating a very artificial economy on CD figures, to the consternation of many of us here.

minimad:

Hy all wow that much…

Actually no I have in my hands from the past the following:

1) Chaos Siege Tower Jugger. Missing the bull centaur but they told me is identical to the one pushing the wirl wind. So his real value is about $100.00?

2) Both Liber Chaotica

3) A siege Ram pushed by an Ogre on wheel (huge wheel) in original box

4) Some Marauder MM series Chaos Dwarfs

5) A mint in blister Wirlwind

I got a a few guys making me some offers but like $100.00 for the 2 books. Maybe those will go to them and $50.00 for the Jugger. Guess will hold onto them.

Willmark:

Hy all wow that much....
Actually no I have in my hands from the past the following:

1) Chaos Siege Tower Jugger. Missing the bull centaur but they told me is identical to the one pushing the wirl wind. So his real value is about $100.00?
2) Both Liber Chaotica
3) A siege Ram pushed by an Ogre on wheel (huge wheel) in original box
4) Some Marauder MM series Chaos Dwarfs
5) A mint in blister Wirlwind

minimad
1) True value is subjective. Capitalism being what it is the cost is whatever the market will bear. Its ultimately up to you how much you want to charge for it. Once you do, those who feel the price is right will pay for it. It actually is rare, but not so rare to justify the vultureBay "price gouging" that has been going on.

3) The Ogre siege am is unfamiliar to me, do you have a picture of it by any chance? Is it a GW model?

4) MM series CDs have been going for about $10-20 US per figure.

5) Mint in blister Whirlwind has been going anywhere from $40-65 US.

Also there are plenty of people who will put up offers here. Let us know if you want to sell them here. That being said please do not sell it too either essexgirl or warhammercrazy on eBay. They are two

minimad:

Well let me see if I can get some pics this week and post them for you and maybe get some offers for them. I will then decide. Now I am more in 40K then FB so CD are not of much interest for me at the time.

http://www.solegends.com/citta/ta7chaosram.html this is the pic of the siege ram. And yes it is GW :slight_smile:

Willmark:

Good job I was just about to ask if it was that was one on SOL. Great site we use that here all the time.

Can’t advise you on a price on that one. I haven’t seen it come up on vultureBay ever. I’d try to find out what it originally sold for then set your price from there.

For the lammasu: original price was $33.00 US. I know this because i got mine in the original shrink wrap a couple months back.

Canix:

[align=justify]Hi welcome ,Just to reiterate those items are desirable and collectable and lots of us would be interested (i for one am interested particularily in the marauders and mage).There are alot on marauders and renegades onEbay but the other items Juggernaught ,chaos siege tower and books are rarer:hat[/align]

minimad:

Just a note after talking to a friend, the Chaos Dwarfs where bought at the UK mail order about 8/10 years ago (yes the candy years :slight_smile: where if you had the code 90% of the stuff was available). So according to him I should point this out since they are of less value since casted in the newer GW metal. Where the ones that I have still in the original yellow/red blisters are made of lead and more collectible. But let me take some pics of them and post them to the forum. So you can have a look at what I have.

Willmark:

Also on behalf of the CDO community thanks for even thinking of us first before going to vultureBay.

minimad:

Also on behalf of the CDO community thanks for even thinking of us first before going to vultureBay.

Willmark
:cheers actualy just the time to post and the cost to post to eBay it makes it more desirable to get direct offers. And plus on ebay you can get 0.01 or $500.00 for an item.

Not counting that after reading your posts on vulture bay :hat off I prefer to give them to someone who will get them to keep and not speculate :)

Willmark:

And for that my friend we are all very grateful.

Pyro Stick:

I would very much like to buy the marauders. Its probably the only thing you have that i can afford. You have a hell of a lot of rare things. The whirlwind in the blister just went for about $60 - $80 i cant really remember. There is a liber chaotica going on ebay for �62 as well. The juggernaut is the most valuable chaos dwarf model so $100 is way too low a price. Since there are so many crazy people with money to waste its value has gone up so its probably worth more like $200 - $300. Also watch out for karld, insanitybyte and biklincto to name a few more vulturebay vultures.

wallacer:

You should probably be aware that anything you sell on here is best carried out through Paypal.��The reason being that Paypal offers some kind of insurance on transactions, whereas simply sending someone a cheque or cash is very much a caveat emptor situation.

Also, I think the Juggernaut came with Boar Centaur 3, whereas the Whirlwind and Tenderiser came with Boar Centaurs 1 and 2.

cornixt:

The Juggernaut had a different boar centaur to the other war machines (the boar part was the same but the torso was different for each). The last Juggernaut that was sold had extra parts which increased the value a bit. Items can go for really low values sometimes, although some seem to have gone insanely high since people started pointing them out on here. They’ll slump badly in another year. It is some coincidence that you came on here with those highly sought after items after the huge rush of posts about them in the last month. Prices of items also depend on where in the world you are so it really helps if you give a location.

Arlon:

holy crap im VERY INTERESTED in ALL of the things you have

Willmark:

holy crap im VERY INTERESTED in ALL of the things you have

Arlon
Yeah get in line there Arlon, half the site is probably interested in those items!