[Archive] Chaos Dwarf Juggernaut 3rd edition on ebay

Shakhorth:

It seems another Juggernaut has found his way on ebay. It seems intact. Wonder for how much money this one will sell. If any CDO member is going to bid on it, I wish you good luck! :hat off

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260662427014&fromMakeTrack=true&ssPageName=VIP:watchlink:top:en

ps. I’m not the seller of this item, just happen to find it on ebay

zobo1942:

He’s got a bunch of chaos dwarf stuff for sale - view his other auctions.

(not seller, not affiliated, etc… etc…)

Nicodemus:

He's got a bunch of chaos dwarf stuff for sale - view his other auctions.

(not seller, not affiliated, etc... etc...)

zobo1942
I could only see the Dragon Ogres, but no other CD models... does he have more than 5 auctions up right now?

zobo1942:

Here they are:

Items for sale by sssleepyjesss | eBay

EDIT: all the CD stuff (except the juggernaut) ends in about 12 hours.

Da Crusha:

is it just me or does that Juggernaut look brand spankin new? looks fresh out of the mold to me.

Shakhorth:

is it just me or does that Juggernaut look brand spankin new? looks fresh out of the mold to me.

Da Crusha
Possible or could be overzealous flash on his camera.

clam:

It has be taken good care of - and has never seen paint nor daylight - as it don’t look aged a bit. So yeah, you might wonder about it origin - but …: ‘Used, but unpainted and in good condition, having been sat in a box unused for the last 13 years’ - as he says :wink:

But it’s a awesome find - and sure looks to be of a great quality.

And darn it looks cool with that 3th level and a boar centaur. Maybe I should try my luck on this - and then just sell my 2 level’ed/non boar one afterwards - lol.

Clinkz:

Will be a nice find for the person who gets it…good luck to them if they are a fellow CDO member :slight_smile:

G.2:

He does a few Chaos Dwarfs on eBay, I am very tempted by some of the command figs. But alas, I don’t have any money. Good luck to anyone that is bidding. BTW that juggernaut is already at ‘£87.00 + Postage’, and it has 9 days left.

Clinkz:

He does a few Chaos Dwarfs on eBay, I am very tempted by some of the command figs. But alas, I don't have any money. Good luck to anyone that is bidding. BTW that juggernaut is already at '£87.00 + Postage', and it has 9 days left.

G.2
*has a mild heart attack*

i cant imagine the final price then..nuts!

Pyro Stick:

Notice how the towers only have 3 sides. So its incomplete but its got enough bits for 2 complete towers. I wonder what his reserve price is…

Grimbold Blackhammer:

Not sure but I’m definitely bidding. I look forward to casting the missing wall and then pimping it out Chaos Dwarf-style!!

Juggernaut:

I just registered on this forum in order to do some shameless promotion of my Juggernaut, only to find that you’ve beaten me to it. Wish I had found this site earlier then could have tipped you off about the rest of my army.

I’d heard the Juggernaut was rare, so saved it to last and put a reserve of £151 on. Maybe should have put higher as its just been met. Can’t quite believe it. Well chuffed though.

If anyone has any questions, or wants to see more pics etc just ask. Regarding its incompleteness, I just used all of the parts it came with. I could have left the top layer off, but having three levels and leaving the bottom two backless allows you to swap passengers should you wish. Should fit 4, one on each platform and one at the back.

All the best, and bid lots.  ;)

cricketofdeth:

It’s sooo cool that you registered just to pimp your eBay auction…:sick

By the way, what charity is the money going to?

Juggernaut:

Yeah, I apologise if it’s a little bad form to join just to tout one’s wares but figured I’d be forgiven if someone ends up with something they want.

Most of the money is going to me, (minus 10% to ebay and 5% to Paypal - grrr) with 10% going to charity. The Charity is The Disasters Emergency Committee (DEC) - “which in major crises brings together 13 leading UK aid agencies to raise money to help save lives and rebuild shattered communities” who are currently responding to the recent floods in Pakistan with humanitarian aid.

snowblizz:

but figured I'd be forgiven if someone ends up with something they want.

Juggernaut
It looks like I* got me some Fiends so I guess so. Got outbid on some other things so I guess you got more for those. ;-)

*The I in this case being my friend who is the one actually registered, ends up on my credit-card bill though. Don't ask it's complicated. :hat off

nitroglysarine:

its upto nearly £200 now.
all i need it a time machine, a well stocked GW store and a few hundred quid and I could make a fortune :-p
(no its not my ebay account)

Willmark:

Hmm £200? I figure it will go for much more.

nitroglysarine:

place your bets.

mine is £345

I bet one slave :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

GRNDL:

I checked today and it was nearing $600 Cdn… Kinda crazy.