[Archive] Chaos dwarf lord

Knight Of Awsome:

Im going to need major C&C on this one!

(front):

(back):

(Hammer):

Hashut’s Blessing:

I like the horns, especially the broken one (it’s even got the little hole in the end). However, the mask looks a little, bloated almost. Not fat, just rounded, I guess would be the right word. I’d prefer to see it with sharper edges on the rims. As for the hammer, it looked cool in the first picture as I thought they were meant to be blades of an axe, which looked awesome. A spiked hammer, dual-axe. However, when i saw that they were shields, it looks a little ineffectual as a weapon, so perhapes fill the gap between them so that it’s more of a sohrto cylinder on the end of the shaft or turn them into blades.

Having said that, I like the horns on the shoulder pads, but am not to sure if HIS left one is ever so slightly too big. (The pad itself.) Anyway, you asked for major criticism, I hope it’s been constructive…

Knight Of Awsome:

I like the horns, especially the broken one (it's even got the little hole in the end). However, the mask looks a little, bloated almost. Not fat, just rounded, I guess would be the right word. I'd prefer to see it with sharper edges on the rims. As for the hammer, it looked cool in the first picture as I thought they were meant to be blades of an axe, which looked awesome. A spiked hammer, dual-axe. However, when i saw that they were shields, it looks a little ineffectual as a weapon, so perhapes fill the gap between them so that it's more of a sohrto cylinder on the end of the shaft or turn them into blades.

Having said that, I like the horns on the shoulder pads, but am not to sure if HIS left one is ever so slightly too big. (The pad itself.) Anyway, you asked for major criticism, I hope it's been constructive...

Hashut's Blessing
Thanks this is just what i wanted, about his hammer I think i wanted to make it a bludgeon/in pale hammer but i see what you mean in the first picture i could change the Shields into blades, well part of them. For his shoulder pads i was going for "with his left shoulder he slammed into the enemies ranks" kinda thing, ill see what other people have to say.

Vexxus:

Cool conversion man, can hardly wait to see the paint job!

Groovy cheetah:

nice work it looks very nurglish in my opinion

torn:

only thing you need to work on is the mask.

basically the best advice i can give is to work with a flat tool, preferably a flat clayshaper, an push the edges of the green stuff into the model underneath so they are flat with it, and not sticking out in the ‘sausage’ effect. another thing may be to not try and do too much at once, and try and work with just as much greenstuff as you need, so it is less bulky.

other than that i like it. the weapon idea ive never seen before i am very impressed with it.

minty:

Looks awesome, just have a couple of critisisms

the mask looks a bit rounded, as has already been said, maybe trie to give it a few sharp edges to give it a bit more, well, form

the shield axe, maybe like, add on a balde or something, to make it look more like a weapon and less like a shield

Repone:

The votes after I voted :

4 0 0%

5 1 11.11%

6 2 22.22%

7 3 33.33%

8 2 22.22%

9 1 11.11%

10 0 0%

What a nice curve!

Kera foehunter:

I love his clam digger !! i like the beardtoo

Canix:

Nice take ,spiky fun! The weapon just needs shatpening and your sorted:hat

Knight Of Awsome:

Ok, i read what every one wrote and spent a little wile changing him, so here he is!

(front):

(back):

(hammer, i think its a hammer…:o):

Your thoughts are most needed!:cheers

( I hope kera noticed that he now has pants!)

torn:

i think he is going to look very impressive painted

minty:

the new detail on the mask(or the bits I can now see if it was there before) is uber awesome:cheers

and his weapon now looks mennacing

Knight Of Awsome:

I changed nothing except for his Axe, so i think is was the shadows in the first three pictures. I’m now going to base him, spray-paint and then paint, and hes pretty much done!but his hammer is more like an Axe than a hammer:~. He had taken me almost a week of work and waiting for stuff to dry on him…so I’m going to spend three work hours of painting to get the satisfaction of a leader, when He’s killing everything on the table:)!

Hashut’s Blessing:

The weapon definitely looks MUCH better now. A weapon worthy of a killing machine :wink: Perhaps use clippers to slice straight lines into the mask to remove the roundedness. Get us pictures as soon as he’s finished being painted. I really do love the added blades now!

Kera foehunter:

Yea!!! great job might steal the weapon idea!!!

Obsidian:

Okay a lot has been said mate but I have one more. It looks like the arms might be a bit out of proportion. (too long)

Could be the pic but from what I can see they need so be closer to the body a bit.

Knight Of Awsome:

Done!

Sorry for the darkness of the picures…

(front):

(back):

(hammer):

C&C welcome!

Kera foehunter:

KIck ass the paint job looks GREAT!!!

cornixt:

He looks pretty damn brutal