[Archive] Chaos Dwarf Mordheim Warband

madgrotbob:

I currently have the pleasure of playtesting the border town burning campaign rules down at GW Poole.

This is about 6 games into the campaign

Sorcerer Radrahk Bloodtooth

Gaolers Gharhki and Marnahk

Informer Hobgoblins (scum)

Prison Wagon 1

Prison Wagon 2

I also have a bull centaur but my camera died :frowning:

[align=center]2017 Image Salvage

[/align]

Kera foehunter:

who runs border town!!! madgrothbob does !!! great prison wagons

wallacer:

That really is very clever. Well done.

X-Porter:

Wow. Prison Wagon #1 is awesome!

I have to admit I thought the driver was facing backwards at first. It’s got the lines of a steam locomotive.

Man, that’s cool…

Ghrask Dragh:

Great stuff! looking forward to the second prison wagon :cheers

Borka:

Man those prison wagons are great.

Hashut’s Blessing:

All looking very good. Let’s see if I’ve got their equipment lists correct :wink: Sorcerer has a pistol and hammer, nothing else? Gharhki has nothing but a man-catcher and Marnahk has a blunderbuss and man-catcher, nothing else? Scum all have two daggers and nothing else? The two Chaos Dwarfs have a prison wagon each and an axe and dagger?

What did you use for the scum’s daggers? They look really cool :smiley: The prison wagons are awesome. The second one: innovative use of the juggernaught and the term daemonic engine (after all, a juggernaught is a daemonic engine!). The first one: used a steam tank engine? Some Chaos vehicle accessory parts? Some sprues? Some Hellcannon parts (inc. wheels and angle-finding things :stuck_out_tongue: )? Some spear tips and butts? Anything else?

Both look really cool though and I can’t wait to see the second one finished! How fare the fights then?

johanhelander:

Now that´s some very cool conversion work!