[Archive] Chaos Dwarf Radio: Episode 2

Xander:

We’re back at it again!

Remember that you can subscribe to the podcast using the RSS feed (In iTunes - Advanced > Subsribe to Podcast…[paste] http://www.chaos-dwarfs.com/podcast/cdc.rss )

Right click here, to download the mp3.

Today’s Hosts Include: Xander, Hashut’s Blessing, and Ishkur Cinderhat

Show Notes:

News:

CDO News:

Warhammer:

Fluff: Rune of Hashut

Hobby: Casting!

Gaming: Ziggarut of Doom!

Users: Ishkur Cinderhat!

Bam, 2nd podcast done! Thanks again to Hashut’s Blessing and Ishkur Cinderhat for staying up late on a Saturday night (Sunday morning?). Let us know what you think of the show, and feel free to leave ideas for what we could cover in the future for sections like Fluff, Hobby or Gaming!

Cheers, :cheers

-Xander

furrie:

I havn’t even listen to the first, I will do it when I find the time for it :stuck_out_tongue:

Pyro Stick:

Just finished listening to it. Great job. I never knew that you made up the name Rune of Hashut xander :hat off I just thought it was always called that lol. I just remembered that there are runes on the marauder mages staff. Ill try and draw them up and see what they look like.

Ishkur Cinderhat:

Oh boy, does anything I say make any sense? :slight_smile:

After the podcast I felt a resin casting tutorial may be a good idea. One that explains the whole mould making and the materials more in detail. I’ll take care of that in the next days.

EDIT: @furrie: download the sacred voice of Lord Xander or you will be transferred to guard duty in the lowest dungeons! ^^

Pyro Stick:

Oh boy, does anything I say make any sense? :)

Ishkur Cinderhat
I understood everything you said so dont worry :)
After the podcast I felt a resin casting tutorial may be a good idea. One that explains the whole mould making and the materials more in detail. I'll take care of that in the next days.

Ishkur Cinderhat
That would be great. There are a few things i would like to take casts of and it would be good to know how to do it.

Ghrask Dragh:

I thought your english was very good Ishkur, Well done.

Enjoyed it very much, I also thought a ‘how to make moulds’ tutorial was a must after listening to it :slight_smile: look forward to seeing what you come up with.

Another great cast guys, great stuff!! :hat off

torn:

really cool! cant beat another podcast!

ishkur - i would love to see a tutorial on 2-part mold making. i have been trying it myself and just not really getting a finished product i like.

its the small things nobody ever really covers in onine tutorials, like mixing the rubber and resin, and the pouring, and air-holes. also what do you use to embed your sculpt into for pouring the 1st part of the mold?

Ishkur Cinderhat:

Okay guys, I’ve added the Casting Tutorial in the hobby section now. The first part is about mould making, a second part about the actual casting will follow shortly. :hat off

Hashut’s Blessing:

Glad all like it. I shall listen to it in a moment (I like to hear how it sounds after making it).

furrie:

@:Ishkur Cinderhat

I already have it on my laptop, I just need some time to listen to it

Hashut’s Blessing:

You don’t need time, m’boy :smiley: Listen to it as you browse this glorious domain of doom! :wink:

furrie:

but then I will miss some information from the CD radio, when I’m browsing the internet with music on I don’t realy hear what poeple sing :stuck_out_tongue:

Willmark:

Trust me there is no singing from these three on the podcast, nor would you want to hear them do so! Zing! :wink:

torn:

listen to it when you paint or sculpt, that way you know you are doing something about your own chaos dwarfs at the same time! I painted 5 blunderbussiers whilst listening to the first one!

Hashut’s Blessing:

furrie: Me singing is worse than a combination of chaos dwarfen women singing and a banshee. Or even a chaos dwarfen banshee woman. Argh!

It is a good thing to listen to it whilst painting or sculpting. That way, you haven’t got conflicting words :wink:

Ishkur Cinderhat:

I could have tried a happy little song. I find it sounds a bit like a malfunctioning Earthshaker… sort of. :wink:

Ishkur Cinderhat:

bump

Oi ppl, where is that new podcast! Don’t tell me you forgot to record one this weekend? :wink:

Willmark:

Nope. Mothers Day and all, stay tuned.

Knight Of Awsome:

aw man I’m dieing for the next one!!

Hashut’s Blessing:

I was good to go for this one. Silly non-English countries having Mother’s day on the wrong day :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: It was then meant to happen tonight (I even rearranged a meal and belated b’day boose-up for it), but other (not my) committments got in the way and it’s rescheduled again…

It’s good to see that everybody is so eager though!