[Archive] Chaos Dwarf rumour from Podhammer

Xander:

Ah well.

I am disapointed that their RSS feed for their podcast said this posted on March 31st. It's one thing to have a joke on April 1st, but to have one on March 31st makes no sense. :P

Xander
It wasn't March 31st in Australia when I posted up the show :hat off


Podhammer
Yes, but as I said, the RSS feed had the cast dated as March 31st.

Willmark:

The man trying to keep us “down” again! :wink:

AGPO:

Anyways roll on June WD as that will tell us the state of the HoC list, thus shedding light on GW's intentions at least as far as HoC is concerned. I for one don't expect to see anything in it CD related.

Wilmark
I have it on excellent authority from those who've seen the list that the Hellcannon WILL be making a return in the June list. Hoorah and Huzzah

Obsidian:

Indeed, my sources at GW said it will be in the list. Two rare choices, same as now I believe…

Canix:

Hooray for the Hellcannon!

On a side note all this talk of GW not releasing rules without figures is BS just look at Warhammer ancient battles and the armylist books for this system all without a range to support the books (which make a huge loss?)

Of course ex GW employees are behind Warlord Games and their release of plastic regiments sets of Romans and Celts with metal character models

This is a new development and isnt making GW money only John Stallard ,Paul Sawyer,Rick Priestly and Jervis Johnson who all work for Warlord Games

Sorry i digress :wink:

Hooray for the Hellcannon!:hat

cornixt:

On a side note all this talk of GW not releasing rules without figures is BS

Canix
Most obvious: Storm of Chaos. They may have turned out to be woefully unbalanced for the most part, but what do you expect with so many new lists? They were legal for a few years too

Thommy H:

just look at Warhammer ancient battles and the armylist books for this system all without a range to support the books (which make a huge loss?)
To be fair, they weren't released by GW proper - it was always a vanity project by a few of the higher-ups. Plus there's zillions of historical figures out there already. The market already existed.

Willmark:

Anyways roll on June WD as that will tell us the state of the HoC list, thus shedding light on GW's intentions at least as far as HoC is concerned. I for one don't expect to see anything in it CD related.

Wilmark
I have it on excellent authority from those who've seen the list that the Hellcannon WILL be making a return in the June list. Hoorah and Huzzah


AGPO
Well there you go then. Our inclusion in HoC will apparently be..... the Hellcannon, what the Hell, at least its something.