[Archive] Chaos dwarf sculpt(3)

BlackDiceDavid:

Hi guys,

Looking for my new sculpts. Nurgle Dwarf Lord on Centaur and Nurgle Dwarf Champion.

28 mm scale, made from magic sculpt. Need for comments.))

[attachment=4810]

[align=center]2017 Image Salvage

[/align]

Helblindi:

I’m no huge fan. They look a little fat to me, and also pretty old school (which will be a good thing for many people, just not for me). The Nurgle-part is definitely clear :slight_smile:

Mind you, I couldn’t sculpt anything even remotely as good as this, but it just doesn’t excite me.

Hope you don’t mind, you did say you needed comments :wink:

Roark:

I really like them both, although it’s a very small niche for useability (we are children of Hashut after all). I love the homage to Forgeworld’s Great Unclean One, and the very Nurglesque asymmetrical horns. The flesh detail on the centaur is amazing and you should be proud. The detail on the dwarf is a bit soft.

Rozmax:

Nice work. Is good start. Not in a first time i see the artist start to sculpt a nurgle thing. Its make a big field to not do clear finish. And i think it huge mistake. But still those aglyes looks good.

AtomTaylor:

I like it. Very old-school Chaos Dwarf/Nurgle Demon hybrid.

Abecedar:

I really like them both, although it's a very small niche for useability (we are children of Hashut after all). I love the homage to Forgeworld's Great Unclean One, and the very Nurglesque asymmetrical horns. The flesh detail on the centaur is amazing and you should be proud. The detail on the dwarf is a bit soft.

Roark
As a whole, I think I'll echo Roark sentiments. I'm not real sure about the Lord though as well.
He is a bit belittled and hidden by the size of the centaur instead of lording it over him and all the rest of his troops. If that makes sense.

Admiral:

Yep, nice work! They’re pretty solid sculpts in several ways, including the centaur’s face. Not my cup of tea, but certainly good for those whose cup of tea it is. :hat off