[Archive] Chaos dwarf Shaman sculpt

Borador:

Hey all,

Well I’ve been ill all week now and this is one of the things I’ve been up to, still needs loads of work, but I’m getting there slowly =] the circle will be a dreamcatcher, staff needs loads of extras and a hand x’D need to add some muscles to some spots, needs more details etc etc

Update pictures:

tjub:

Its hard to see much on those pics… If you plan to enter GHXI then you shouldnt post anyphotos untill after the contest is decided! :slight_smile:

Borador:

I know, very, very bad pics. Naa he wont be entered in the GH =D got another mini for that. I’ll run to my other pc now to post some good pictures of him =D

EDIT: new pics posted and it really needs some cleaning up and finishing up :open_mouth: x’D and i’m not that good of a sculpter (a)

Loki:

He looks great Borador way better than any thing i could do with GS, keep the pics coming, looking forward to seeing him finished :slight_smile:

Borador:

He looks great Borador way better than any thing i could do with GS, keep the pics coming, looking forward to seeing him finished :)

Loki
wow thanks a lot! I was not really satisfied yet, but then again he is not finished yet ;P
I'll keep you updated =]

Kera foehunter:

like the idea !!as a shaman some feather on the staff

it would be cool if you do another and have a saber tooth cat skull as head gear

love it !! i think he need a snake too

Warhammerman:

That’s awesome. Very very excellent work.

Bolg:

Very cool indeed. I always have respect fort anyone that can sculpt his own miniatures.

whats the plan with the final model? cast it of just use it as one model? (do you cast your own models?)

Borador:

@Kera: thanks! that was what I was planning to do =] I might make some more minis fitting the same style, though not all wizards.

@Warhammerman: thanks dude =D

@Bolg: thank you =] I am not sure yet what I will be doing with it, I have no mini’s which I sculpted cast yet, but if this one turns out the way I want it to I might consider casting it.

Kera foehunter:

well im also making a shaman / witch doctor for my army also !!! mine is a female dwarf with a voodoo mask and grass skirt and a feather cape ! and some tribal pygmy to0
Wow great mind do think a like

Borador:

hehe awesome kera! show it to us =] I’ll be sculpting once I have finished my schoolwork, I sort of missed out on a week of it :blush:

Great minds indeed do think alike

Kera foehunter:

i will do that !!keep up the great work Borador !!

Borador:

Update coming soon, I put some small details on him, added wires to the dreamcatcher and made a snake’s head coming from the web, though only its basic shape, but it will become a snake in the end (aa)