[Archive] chaos dwarf sorceror sculpt on ebay

Thorne:

I saw these not 12 hours ago. At the time I saw 9 from this seller. Now the seller has none at all. Generaly having delt with him before you do get what you ordered but it did take me near 2 months to get my roll of greenstuff.

starscream:

seems like a genuine deal and a genuine nice fig.

Such a pity I literally have zero cash.

starscream
It's dirt cheap for a nice unique fig.. not much more than a few cups of coffee. Just pick one up, you'll probably be glad you did ;)  I picked up two today, one to paint up right away, the other to save for a rainy day down the road when I'm feeling inspired ;)

Nicodemus
Oh I agree but I'm in the odd situation of having literally zero cash.

Nicodemus:

seems like a genuine deal and a genuine nice fig.

Such a pity I literally have zero cash.

starscream
It's dirt cheap for a nice unique fig.. not much more than a few cups of coffee. Just pick one up, you'll probably be glad you did ;)  I picked up two today, one to paint up right away, the other to save for a rainy day down the road when I'm feeling inspired ;)

Nicodemus
Oh I agree but I'm in the odd situation of having literally zero cash.

starscream
LOL, well that'll do it then ;)

Shakhorth:

Well it’s back, new batch online.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250695234948&fromMakeTrack=true&ssPageName=VIP:watchlink:top:en

Zanko:

I bought the mini 8 days ago and it arrived today!

Imo this time for sending is ok and the quality of the mini is also good! :cheers

:hashut

Da Crusha:

ugh, I want mine so badly!

Clinkz:

ugh, I want mine so badly!

Da Crusha
I received mine a few days ago, a long trip across the ocean but well worth the wait :)

MartyF:

Well it's back, new batch online.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250695234948&fromMakeTrack=true&ssPageName=VIP:watchlink:top:en

Shakhorth
Brilliant stuff, I missed the original batch. Just ordered two :cheers

Da Crusha:

woohoo finally got mine! what a head this guy has! it’s huge!