[Archive] Chaos Dwarf Spreadsheet (version 1.4) Printable!

agnosto:

EDIT::: Now Printer Friendly (in landscape mode) v1.4.

Hi all.  I stole this template from a site dedicated to Empire* and changed it around for the Indie Rulebook.  Let me know if you try it out and how it works for you.

Enjoy! :hat off

* I can’t recall where I found it so if the original maker sees this, my appologies for not contacting you for permission but I couldn’t remember where I got it.

Ronshank:

This is one of those times I wish I had microsoft office on this computer :frowning: .

I’m trying to get into the GT list (unsuccessfully so far) so this would have been right up my alley. Darn

cornixt:

Works okay in OpenOffice. But you have to copy and paste for duplicate units.

agnosto:

My thinking was to use the sheets as a template and then copy over the units I’m using to a fresh one so an army list could potentially fit on 2 pages, altogether.

PME:

The spreadsheet looks great. I’m going to use it very time I make an army list. I think that you should have another page with the total points for each section would be good.

agnosto:

That’s a good idea.  I’ll see if I can’t figure out a way to do that.

Edit: did it and fixed some mistakes I found.

Time of Madness:

Thanks for putting this together. I was hoping someone would make something like this. I miss being able to use army builder to throw together an indy list.

Time of Madness

agnosto:

You’re welcome. Let me know if you catch any errors and I’ll fix it; I found a couple after initially posting it.

agnosto:

For those of you taking multiple units of the same type, I recommend using one box, just adding them all together and then make notes after you print.

cornixt:

I did this a while back:

http://www.chaos-dwarfs.com/pdf/WAMIR77aCDlocked.zip

It’s not got the Indy list in there, but it does have the RH list, and you can always add it yourself.

snowblizz:

Thanks for putting this together. I was hoping someone would make something like this. I miss being able to use army builder to throw together an indy list.
Time of Madness

Time of Madness
WarFoundry supports both RH and the IndyGt list. Beta9 was just released with some things that should make list building easier. Well for me writing datafiles at least.
Not quite at AB's level yet but we are getting functionality. But a basic list is available and should be fully usable.