[Archive] Chaos Dwarf vampire!?

Grimstonefire:

I was reading a thread over on warseer about the possibility of non-human vampires and undead generally.

Someone pointed out that in vampire slayer it’s mentioned that vampires ‘rarely’ give their kiss to dwarfs. So that means there are some dwarf vampires out there…

What about chaos dwarfs? I could imagine that being more natural than for a regular dwarf.

I actually implied there was one in my fluff.

GRNDL:

/sigh

Bored, were you Grim?

Border Reiver:

Waiting for the hordes of tweens to start playing CDs after he makes his vampire CD a sensitive soul…

dedwrekka:

Waiting for the hordes of tweens to start playing CDs after he makes his vampire CD a sensitive soul....

Border Reiver
...who likes to capture other sensative souls and force feed them back into their corpses and likes to flay people on the battlefield.

You're dead! You shouldn't be some sensative-soul-thing unless you're kicking someone's butt while doing it. That's not a vampire, it's an emo kid!

Ancient History:

I did up some rules and fluff for a variant of “evil, sorcery-using Dwarfs” based around necromancy and a (hinted) Dwarf vampire and a perverted form of ancestor-worship, but that’s sadly (or perhaps gladly) lost to the intewebs by now.

Taedae:

someone was bored…

why would you want to be a CD vampire when you can be a CD lycan…sooo much cooler.

wallacer:

Count Stuntula?

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Loki:

There is one problem what with a dwarfs height it going to be hard to bite the neck, he would have to suck the blood out of the legs or something :slight_smile:

Henroth:

Results :

- CD’s with more tusks or tusks more bigs.

- CD’s with wings of bat.

- CD’s with skin pale and with rings under the eyes.

- CD’s to drink blood and not to drink beer… :~

- CD’s to dress with dinner jacket and cape and not with one armour.

Scion:

It says in the Vampire Count codex that the BLood Kiss does not work on the Elder Races. So you can’t have a dwarven vampire.

Kera foehunter:

have you been drinking my rum !! i see cd has no soul so they make poor Vampires

Baggronor:

There is a Dwarf vampire character in the old novel ‘Drachenfels’ by Jack Yeovil, one of the Vampire Genevieve books. His Warhammer books are probably the best WHF ones imo.

It says in the Vampire Count codex that the BLood Kiss does not work on the Elder Races. So you can’t have a dwarven vampire.
Standard GW lack of consistency.

A Dwarf vampire could work as a one off character in a novel, but not in an WHFB army. Would just be odd :slight_smile:

dedwrekka:

There is a Dwarf vampire character in the old novel 'Drachenfels' by Jack Yeovil, one of the Vampire Genevieve books. His Warhammer books are probably the best WHF ones imo.
It says in the Vampire Count codex that the BLood Kiss does not work on the Elder Races. So you can't have a dwarven vampire.
Standard GW lack of consistency.

A Dwarf vampire could work as a one off character in a novel, but not in an WHFB army. Would just be odd :)

Baggronor
More like Authors making up their mind on a decision because it sounds good in their book, before GW has made up their mind on the subject.

Baggronor:

Well, its hardly something that requires a blanket decision. Deciding elder races can’t be vampires now for no real reason just seems a bit pointless. The dwarf character was pretty cool.

Scion:

Just saying what it says. I have to admit a dwarven vampire would be cool.

two_heads_talking:

Dwarves just taste bad… why would anyone/anything want to bite something that tastes bad…

I mean blood already tastes rather coppery, so a Dwarf, who’s blood is steeped in ironworking would taste way too much like Iron or Steel and honestly in my years of welding, there isnothing worth than the taste of Iron ore or steel … Nothing I say…

Grimstonefire:

I imagine the prospect of living forever could be quite appealing for most CD, particularly a sorcerer…  He might be able to dodge the stone curse? It would be an interesting play on the vampire thing having a CD bite someone with vampire tusks! :slight_smile:

two_heads_talking:

I imagine the prospect of living forever could be quite appealing for most CD, particularly a sorcerer...  He might be able to dodge the stone curse? It would be an interesting play on the vampire thing having a CD bite someone with vampire tusks! :)

Grimstonefire
I'd imagine the stone curse would happen regardless of undeath.. it's not his blood that is affected, but rather each time he uses sorcery the body turns to stone... undeath wouldn't stop that.. so, I'd imagine a CD vampire would be a short trip (if they are a spell caster anyways)

Kera foehunter:

Dwarves just taste bad.. why would anyone/anything want to bite something that tastes bad..

I mean blood already tastes rather coppery, so a Dwarf, who's blood is steeped in ironworking would taste way too much like Iron or Steel and honestly in my years of welding, there isnothing worth than the taste of Iron ore or steel .. Nothing I say..

two_heads_talking
i see your found of dwarf flesh 2heads
are you a vampier???

two_heads_talking:

hmmmmmm

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.