[Archive] chaos dwarfs and hobgoblins on ebay

lokigod:

New and in the blister! Multiples of most of these are listed also, and i will combine shipping on all of it.

SEE LINKS IN POST BELOW

gIL^:

where can i find them?

lokigod:

New and in the blister! Multiples of most of these are listed also, and i will combine shipping on all of it.

some reason i cant post links but check it out under lokigodz!

lokigod
weird they work at warseer... anyway here is a link to the links at warseer!

http://warseer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=115170

Also selling a complete liber chaotica for anyone intrested!

http://warseer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2130078#post2130078

gIL^:

couldnt you jst link to ebay?

lokigod:

couldnt you jst link to ebay?

gIL^
No for some reason wouldnt let me... have no ideal why!

Willmark:

Ummmm copy and paste the link to the auction diretly from eBay???

gIL^:

sorry im not interisted in any of them, the charcters are not there and thats all i was after

he’s called lokigodz on ebay usa for any1 who is interisted

lokigod:

Ummmm copy and paste the link to the auction diretly from eBay????

Willmark
Tried that got some wierd msg in what looked like germen from ebay! The heros and stuff i might just keep but ill post if i decided to put them up! Although there is 2 hobgoblin wolf rider hero's!

gIL^:

whats heroes and wizard

Pyro Stick:

Ummmm copy and paste the link to the auction diretly from eBay????

Willmark
Tried that got some wierd msg in what looked like germen from ebay! The heros and stuff i might just keep but ill post if i decided to put them up! Although there is 2 hobgoblin wolf rider hero's!

lokigod
When you link to ebay use www.tinyurl.com to create the link

Doombeard:

dam looks like biklinictoo won most of them. i missed the auctions about 20 minutes i was so engrossed in my wood elves i forgot about it! he bought those wolf heros for like �4 and now hes going to sell them in his shop for �15 each! ouch !

lokigod:

dam looks like biklinictoo won most of them. i missed the auctions about 20 minutes i was so engrossed in my wood elves i forgot about it! he bought those wolf heros for like �4 and now hes going to sell them in his shop for �15 each! ouch !

iamahobgoblin
Yeah I know.. but i paid like $150 for it all and made $15 off the stuff I sold! Also got too keep 3 heros on foot, 2 death rockets, and hob gob wolf hero..... so I'am happy.

So i will have comming in from chaos orc with me getting addicted too this army!
2 dwarf battalions
2 chaos warrior boxes
some maurader bits
hell cannon
2 boxes wolf riders
3 boxes of night goblins
2 boxes of black orcs
too start a nice 2250 force!(if you wondering got rid of tombking army my son didnt like to add to this)

Converted one fig. and was hooked!!!!

So basically off commision for painting work, and those old school cd I have got me a free chaos dwarf army :)

oh and I now know who he is also:)

Doombeard:

sweet!