[Archive] Chaos Dwarfs Beast of Burden

Kera foehunter:

Since the Chaos Dwarfs have a large area. What types of beast would they use to move stuff across it. If they don’t use steam power machines???

metro_gnome:

ogres…

Doogle:

For the most part, I can see them pretty much using slaves as beasts of burden. Ogres and Orcs probably for bigger things, such as cannons and supplies and such. Or maybe just lots of goblins.

The only beast I can think of them using, aside from maybe mechanical creations as you suggested, are probably the Ogre rhinox since you know, the Ogre kingdoms are right there.

But I think slaves are number one.

zagor66:

Id have to agree lots of slave but cds take many races as slaves so you could do ogres.

51la5:

Slaves rhinox’s and probably bores or oxen.

Kera foehunter:

I think the same of the ryninox .slaves may not be able to move big things like earthshaker canon

Willmark:

Boar Centaurs of course!

Ishkur Cinderhat:

Hm, Rhinoxen sounds good. Of course the Rhinoxen that are used by the Chaos Dwarfs would have no fur (too hot in the Darklands), but blistered and scarred skin, with chains and metal riveted to their bodies so that goods and supplies can be loaded more easily onto them. :hat

torn:

ishkurs idea sounds good.

i think they would also probably use some kind of oil powered machine, probably i giant walker like a star wars ATAT. it strikes me if regular dwarves use something so dirty and polluting as oil then the chaos dwarfs must do.

and being greedy selfish slave drivers whatever would get the job done cheapest!

ashur:

Boar Centaurs of course!

Willmark
Cant think of a better thing to do with them except beasts of burden. Making them carry the artillery seems fair.

GRNDL:

Shaven grudge ponies

(if for no other reason that using the ones in the BFSP set… :slight_smile: )

Willmark:

Boar Centaurs FTW! Since the demise of the 3rd edition lists they have been looking for work…

Kera foehunter:

Ftw is that fun time willmark???i think some thing cool like a bantha like on star wars

Willmark:

Ive got two spare bull centaur bodies, maybe lots o green stuff to make them shaggy-er for my whirwind and tenderizer.

Kera foehunter:

cool now thats what im talking about .

ashur:

Boar Centaurs FTW! Since the demise of the 3rd edition lists they have been looking for work...

Willmark
They must come back!!! Even if its only to carry scrap iron

Doogle:

Ftw is that fun time willmark?????i think some thing cool like a bantha like on star wars

Kera foehunter
Kera, FTW means for the win. I use it when gaming online all the time and stuff.

Willmark:

She was being funny… I think playing of my online handle as it were.

Ishkur Cinderhat:

Nah, boar centaurs wouldn’t do. What link do Chaos Dwarfs have to boars anyway these days? Bulls, OK I get it. But boar centaurs? Seems a bit out of place to me based on the whole bull-centered mythology.

I can imagine mechanized / daemon-possessed über-boars, huge beasts with flaming nostrils and eyes, as beasts of burden though. These would have just the right attitude for Chaos Dwarfs - who would obviously never use something as pathetic as a pony, like the Dawi wimps do.

Willmark:

Shhh don’t let AGPO hear you say that. He has a … ah “special” relationship with boar centaurs… :wink: