[Archive] Chaos Dwarfs, BFSP Dwarfs, LOTR For Sale/Trade

Pyro Stick:

Got a few more models for sale:

Radblast is stripped now, Khazek Doomlord has some paint on him, the loader is painted (not by me) and Ulfo Bloodmask has some paint on him as well and his spear tip has snapped of but ive still got it. In trade im looking for 2 cd crossbowmen:

The warriors standard is broken and most of them are undercoated or painted. The set doesnt include the hero (decided to keep him and use him as a champion if im ever short). Ive got the cannon (no crew), pony and cart as well. Ive also got two oop black orcs for sale. The thunderers have been sold.

Ive also got some Uruk Hai and Warriors of the Last Alliance for sale. Pics here. The oop chaos and high elf bits are also for sale/trade but i dont expect much for them.

Tarrakk Blackhand:

Would you ship to Canada?

Pyro Stick:

Would you ship to Canada?

Tarrakk Blackhand
If you are willing to pay for the postage. I would only feel safe posting it registered though so that it doesnt get lost. I dont trust the mail companies in this country at all.

Tarrakk Blackhand:

Well, in lew to my 2 Blunderbuss and 2 warriors getting stolen, I might be interested in the BFSP set. I like the metal mini too. Just wish I had some $$$…but that might come yet.

Pyro Stick:

Heres some pics of the cd and the bfsp dwarfs. If no one wants them then ill just put them on ebay.

I dont think the bfsp is a complete set but there are still a lot there. The warriors standard is broken and most of them are undercoated or painted. The set doesnt include the hero (decided to keep him and use him as a champion if im ever short). I know ive got the pony and cart somewhere as well. Ive also got two oop black orcs for sale.

Ill remove the dwarf bits from these sprues as well (apart from the hero’s arm)

mattbird:

Heya, what’s the scoop with the Realm of Chaos illustration? Do you own the original art, or is it just a scan from the book?

Heres some pics of the cd and the bfsp dwarfs. If no one wants them then ill just put them on ebay.

As you can see Radblast will need to be stripped.

I dont think the bfsp is a complete set but there are still a lot there. The warriors standard is broken and most of them are undercoated or painted. The set doesnt include the hero (decided to keep him and use him as a champion if im ever short). I know ive got the pony and cart somewhere as well. Ive also got two oop black orcs for sale.

Ill remove the dwarf bits from these sprues as well (apart from the hero’s arm)

Pyro Stick

Pyro Stick:

Heya, what's the scoop with the Realm of Chaos illustration? Do you own the original art, or is it just a scan from the book?

mattbird
? What Realm of Chaos Illustration?

edit: oh that drifting castle thing? its just a scan i got for a discussion on making a scratch built bane tower for man o war.

Pyro Stick:

The thunderers, random sprue bits and cannon crew and gone. Radblast will be on ebay tomorrow if no one here wants him.

Nicodemus:

Thanks Pyro Stick!

Can’t wait to put 'em to good use in my CD army… haha!

Pyro Stick:

Radblast is on ebay: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220602763382

I still have the Warriors, Miners, pony and the cannon left. Ill probably put the two black orcs up on ebay today as well if no one wants them.

Pyro Stick:

I still have the Warriors, Miners, pony, black orcs, Radblast (no one was interested on ebay) and the cannon for sale. I would really like to get rid of these in an attempt to thin out my collection.

Pyro Stick:

Bump. Added a few models i got in lots on ebay recently plus a few others ive decided i will never paint.