[Archive] chaos dwarfs clanns

Kera foehunter:

Sorceror??? dont you mean Goddest:o:o just kidding guys.

thanks

Malificant:

skaven are not evil. skaven in fact saved the world several times. skaven are scavengers, and slavetraders. they are trying to survive, and use other races to achieve these ends. they do not wish destruction of all others.

how did the skaven save the world? i do not have the text in front of me, but iirc the skaven are the ones who put the weapon which killed nagash into the hands of the proper human/dwarf/chaos lord/whoever whenever nagash decides to rear his ugly undead head and wipe out the world.

im tired at the moment, but will see if i can dig up the argument(a very good one iirc) i placed on another forum.

Kera foehunter:

Skaven are not evil?? Well i never ever seen alive Skaven to ask. They die so easy

AGPO:

exactly. just because we're chaotic(not evil, the only evil race in the WH world is the dark elves) does not mean we use assassination to obtain rank. i see dawi zhaar society as very orderly.

Malificant
The Druchii aren't neccesarily evil in their own view, they are the true saviours of Ulthan who the decadent and jealous elves of other kingdoms maligned and mistreated. Believe Asur propaganda if you will...

Malificant:

i am a hearty druchii player myself. but druchii, true lords of ulthuan though we may be, hold no dissillusions of what we are. we are evil, our god is bloodthirsty, and we, like the butcher in diablo I, are vile and sadistic creatures who delight in the torment of others.

Willmark:

i am a hearty druchii player myself. but druchii, true lords of ulthuan though we may be, hold no dissillusions of what we are. we are evil, our god is bloodthirsty, and we, like the butcher in diablo I, are vile and sadistic creatures who delight in the torment of others.

Malificant
Sound like evil to me!

Kera foehunter:

I dont know if Dark elves are evil? How come the witches where Princes Lea"s slave outfit.

Tallhat:

Ummm… Because it looks extremely cool?

- Tallhat

zagor66:

Just the way their modeled.

Willmark:

Those are known around here in the US as F-me boots.

Kerr- Liea rocked in the chainmail bikini.

Kera foehunter:

F- me boots!! no wounder i could never find them.

Willmark:

F- me boots!!��no wounder i could never find them.

Kera foehunter
LMAO

Tallhat:

Laughs :slight_smile:

- Tallhat

Kera foehunter:

*Laughing thinking what store carries these boots.

wallacer:

There is no such thing as good and evil.

There is only those who survive, and those who do not.

Malificant:

good cannot exist without evil.

without evil, how does one define good?

Kera foehunter:

good can exist with out evil .you can judge it by how much you have got better at it.Evil is when someone beat you to your owen idea.

Willmark:

Of course this is all relative. In a fantasy game anything can be argued. In real life there are most definately examples of evil…

zagor66:

skaven are not evil.��Uh..yes they are and they only created the sword because Nagash was to powerful for them and wanted all the warpstone under his lair for themselves.:hat off

Malificant

Malificant:

zagor66
skaven are not evil.��Uh..yes they are and they only created the sword because Nagash was to powerful for them and wanted all the warpstone under his lair for themselves.:hat off

Malificant
makes them greedy bastards, not evil.