[Archive] Chaos Dwarfs in WFRP

westerntraitor:

does anybody have the rules for chaos dwarfs in warhammer fantasy roleplay npc or pc i know they have npc rules in the old world beastery for chaos dwarfs and bullcentaurs but right now i really dont have the money

Hashut’s Blessing:

I do, unfortunately, CDO and it’s staff do not condone of the trading of illegally transmitted copyrighted materials.

On the other hand, I can tell you that CDs are Dwarfs that can use magic. It’s as simple as that. I have posted the actual fluff parts somewhere (it’s definitely in the wiki as well). If you wish to use BCs and the like, create your own rules (as you have a better idea of how powerful you want them to be and what skills you wish them to have). HGs are near enough goblins, if I remember rightly. Bear this in mind and create your own rules (before I got the book, I created my own rules for CDs in several incarnations).

Alas, due to the nature of request for materials we do not condone the production of, I must close this thread, but I hope the rest of my response was somewhat helpful.