[Archive] Chaos dwarfs ( not my dwarfs...)

Knight Of Awsome:

look i found some cool chaos dwarfs, more russin Style.

http://www.pbase.com/kingloser/dallas_gt&page=2

wallacer:

Some pretty clever conversions in there.

Leadblecher:

Thats Daid Bowman’s CD army. He is a regular at my LGS. Real nice guy. I saw some of those minis at an end-of-league tourny last weekend, though he played them as regular Dwarfs.

Kera foehunter:

great find love the earth shaker

Godbob and his jolly rogers:

is that how scary they are if so i would’t like to face them

Xander:

Thats Daid Bowman's CD army. He is a regular at my LGS. Real nice guy. I saw some of those minis at an end-of-league tourny last weekend, though he played them as regular Dwarfs.

Leadblecher
Time to wrangle that guy onto the forums so we can get close up pics of all his units! Hashut needs you, Leadblecher!

Leadblecher:

I’ll see what I can do :slight_smile:

Willmark:

Not bad. I especially like the ES… this all despite it being a hat army too.

Snotling:

hehe, this is a funny army, but it is pretty old. i saw it the first time in a american catalogue from 2004, but it is probably much older.

Bloodfire:

I really love the conversions in this army, especially the furry hats an the commander’s hat for the earth shaker commander. I take it that the gyrocopter is treated as a great taurus? If so that is one really good idea (planning to do an industrial chaos dwarf army with no ‘crazy things’ like the great taurus, but with this model, i might actually have a go making one ^^). Plus the idea of using the bears as mounts is a cool concept

wallacer:

I’m guessing his favourite colour is red?

It’s a nice army. A sense of humour works well with the big hats.