[Archive] Chaos Dwarfs Online members fact (humor)

zorn sabretooth:

sojourn broke Axl Rose’s heart and mind that why he starting thinking it was acceptable for a white man to have corn rows

what happened to Alex after the end of a clockwork orange? Apparently he now goes by the name of “Xander”

Kera foehunter:

Agpo is making life size boar centaur !! So he has a friend that he could out drink

Hashut’s Blessing:

Kera’s cat is actually Godbob.

Kera foehunter:

Godbob and Zorn are brother!!!

Hb lives in a gingerbread house and has a fruitcake bed

AGPO:

The reason boar centaurs disappeared is that they could outdrink Kera. She didn’t take kindly to it.

Xander shot JR

Willmark insists Zhaar Naggrund is not a phallic monument.

Warplock has no underwear - the pants haven’t been built that could take the job on.

Sojourn:

Willmark not only makes awesome juggernauts, but he has also branched out to capitalize on his jedi-given right

Filipicusius:

As long as HB exists, the cake is a lie. There can be no cake as it is instanly eaten by him.

two_heads_talking:

Cake is an illusion and HB is the byproduct of illusional polymers.

Filipicusius:

Kera is made of cake and HB is made of rum.

(An attempt to create the largest battle known to this universe.)

Godbob and his jolly rogers:

Once someone expected the CDO inquisition and filipicusius turned to dust

Once HB didn’t want cake and turned to dust

Once Kera thought ‘I don’t want to be a pirate’ and turned to dust

And once someone new what AGPO stood for and everything even me the great lord Tzeentch turned to dust

two_heads_talking:

Once someone expected the CDO inquisition and filipicusius turned to dust
Once HB didn't want cake and turned to dust
Once Kera thought 'I don't want to be a pirate' and turned to dust

And once someone new what AGPO stood for and everything even me the great lord Tzeentch turned to dust

Godbob and his jolly rogers
And from dust thou wast created and unto dust shalt thou return. So sayeth the Lord. Or at least so sayeth one of my heads.

Godbob and his jolly rogers:

THT what does the other say ‘what me dust, dat bad’

Kera foehunter:

Hb and sojourn goes drinking together and drink wine with little umbrellas in there glasses

skabradisdead:

Could I get one of those drinks with little (BIG) hats instead of umbrellas?

Swissdictator:

The Joker once told Kera and HB where to find rum and cake… however as each rushed to their preferred choice, none of them realized the Joker had replaced them with two of Swiss’s favorite food as well… though Kera did enjoy the Chicken Kiev… and HB did enjoy the half-pound burger with ketchup, bacon, tomatoes, lettuce and a side of fries.

Kera foehunter:

Vexxus is a pub owner and sell drinks to orcs!!

two_heads_talking:

THT what does the other say 'what me dust, dat bad'

Godbob and his jolly rogers
The other head said..  "Let there be light!"

Sojourn:

Hb and sojourn  goes  drinking together and drink  wine with little umbrellas in there glasses

Kera foehunter
...glasses?

fact: I don't drink from vessels that can be held with one hand (as per AGPOs sig ;))

two_heads_talking:

Hb and sojourn  goes  drinking together and drink  wine with little umbrellas in there glasses

Kera foehunter
...glasses?

fact: I don't drink from vessels that can be held with one hand (as per AGPOs sig ;))

Sojourn
It's true, Sojourn drinks wine from a box... lol

Kera foehunter:

Yea glasses!!! you can’t put a umbrella in a box of wine