[Archive] chaos dwarfs renegade

gordon:

hey guys!!

how much r chaos dwarfs renegade units worth

Hashut’s Blessing:

I honestly couldn’t say, but I know that individually, they are worth a fair amount.

gordon:

umm u know how much the bazooka guys r?

Hashut’s Blessing:

You’ll have to wait until someone else replies because I haven’t a clue. A good idea is to browse ebay every so often and take a look at how much they’re selling for.

hal:

I bought a box of renegades back in february for 28 euro including shipping. They came with the original box, shields and bases so I was pretty happy.

Pyro Stick:

Bazookas cost about �5 or less. Individual Renegades go from anything between �5 to �12. I just bought 5 Crossbowmen for �7 which was quite a good deal. The old models only start to get really expensive when you try get a Whirlwind, Tenderiser, one of the old Mages or a Juggernaut.

Uzkul Werit:

I have all of the Renegade models and a few more.

Tweleve quid each? Hello plastic big hats!!!

Pyro Stick:

They go for �12 sometimes. But i just bought the whole set with its box yesterday for �11 so i guess you can get some good deals if you wait long enough.

wallacer:

They’re not as expensive as you might think. They tend to be fairly easily obtainable on eBay so the price tends to be fairly reasonable (at least relative to what you might expect to pay for some of the more obscure CD stuff).