[Archive] Chaos Dwarfs - Warhammer Forge picture gallery

Time of Madness:

Hey folks,

Thought it might be a good idea to create a single thread with all the units/characters/war machines for the upcoming warhammer forge chaos dwarf release. My goal here is to create a bit of a handy picture reference/catalogue.

If you have some pictures to add or think a description is wrong please let me know.

I’m going to break this down by Characters/infantry/War machines.

Please note* This is by no means complete. I still have a lot of pictures to organize and add to this.

CHARACTERS

Chaos Dwarf Lord

Hellsmith (Limited edition model)

Engineer

Taurus

INFANTRY

Chaos Dwarf Warriors

Chaos Dwarf Ranged Weapon Warriors

WARMACHINES

Steam Engine

Skullracker

Magma Cannon

Demolition Rocket

Mortar

Chaos Dwarf War Machine Crew

Time of Madness

G.2:

This is really good idea.  I am not sure how you want us to contribute, but here is my small contribution.

Hellsmith (limited edition) - Front

Hellsmith (limited edition) - Back

Seige Bombard - different angle

Steam Engine - different angle

ingtar_shinowa:

wow REAL Chaos dwarf models. Im wicked pumped.

Time of Madness:

I am not sure how you want us to contribute, but here is my small contribution.

G.2
If you have pics to add throw them on the thread and I'll add them to the main post.
Time of Madness

Fallen246:

Chaos Dwarf Lord, Dwarf Warriors (both sorts) and what I canh see of the Taurus makes me want them so very much!

Edit: Make that the Steam engine with 2 cannonades too please!

wallacer:

Same pics but from different angles:

Nicodemus:

Oh my… some great material here for the next instalment of Chaos Dwarf Radio… and oh so very scary for my bank account!! I want multiples of everything!! :smiley:

So glad I just ran a big eBay auction… that $1,400 I made is going to come in handy… not to mention my even bigger tax return this year!! :wink:

~N

Da Crusha:

WOWOWOWOW I am really excited about this!

ingtar_shinowa:

is it terrible for me to admit im more excited at the prospect of having new rules than models? That being said I think this it a perfect fusion of hats and helms!

Breten:

I am starting saving now. Cannot wait for this stuff. And I managed to snag the LE model from a friend thatwas at Adepticon.

Bassman:

I love characters… well the hellsmith helmet is not the best big hat i’ve ever seen but the Chaos Dwarf lord is awesome!

Looking at the massive armours I wonder how it is possible to not give us Chaso Amour this time!!!

Necrotique:

IMO the warriors look too much like Mantic’s ones. They look alright I guess. Do you think they’ll have them as a Dogs of War choice for Chaos armies?

furrie:

I’m not a big fan of the warriors, but the charaters and the warmachines look awsome.

Zanthrax:

I wish the troops had a big hat option

Baggronor:

I wish the troops had a big hat option
They may still do. We don't know the full options, I'd bet great weapons will be done too.

Zanko:

Really like the troopers - the characters aren’t that good! :hat off

The warmachines look o.k. but the Taurus seems to be awesome (the pic is not the best;) )!

Now I’m curious of the prices for the models - looking at the other FW prices I’m a little bit afraid!

:hashut

Time of Madness:

Thanks for the photo’s gents I’ve resized them and added them to the first message. If you can remove the pics from your messages that would reduce the width of the thread.

Time of Madness

KingFisher:

Thanks for the photo's gents I've resized them and added them to the first message. If you can remove the pics from your messages that would reduce the width of the thread.

Time of Madness

Time of Madness
Here are 2 HQ Great Taurus Pics, I will add more of the other models later.
Note I did not take these.

Also who actually got to see the Tamurkhan manual?

Pyro Stick:

Damn that CD Lord is cool. I wouldnt consider buying the Hellsmith if i hadnt seen pics. Those HQ Taurus pics are awesome as well although it looks like its going to be pricey and out of my range. Im overall really pleased with how everything is turning out. The blunderbuss are insanely cool (helmets remind me of Grey Knights a bit, my fav 40k army). My only complaint is that the shields are boring. Hopefully the final sculpt will have icons on them. I know what im asking for for my birthday. (14th July. Hopefully they are out by then)

Whitehorn:

I was overall impressed and very happy. I have posted some thoughts about the oddity of the different styles of headgear.

I think the Taurus has potential, but the pose is very odd. I wouldn’t buy it like that - it looks like it’s about to swan dice. Also, reindeer antlers?