[Archive] chaos dwarfs WIP

kornchild:

so i whas thinking the poeple here will be interessted to see my work on my chaos dwarfs enjoy.

[align=center]2017 Image Salvage

[/align]

Khan!:

Nice, I quite like the tusks on your standard bearer. What’s going on with the helcannon? Is it work in progress? The stabby bits at the end just seem a bit busy.

Kera foehunter:

a good group of troops love the canon

Swissdictator:

I actually like the cannon myself, though I think it will look smoother and easier to make sense of when primed/painted.

kornchild:

well i allready had made this hellcannon but than i started making chaos dwarfs and whas thinking that it would be nice to have one themed with the rest of my chaos army, you see i made a chaos warmammoth (from a revell model) and themed my intire army around it. and so the dwarfs had to have the same theme.

p.s. thanks for the comments:cheers

kornchild:

its this warmammoth im talking about. enjoy.

Kera foehunter:

Kera look at the head of the mamoth !!! G O L D !!! Kera has never seen that much gold in one area!! Kera get her tacking equipment !!

kornchild:

so just a late update on the chaos dwarfs sorry for the delay.

p.s. i`v also made this old giant standedbearer with the head of a lotr mumak the mumak what part of a miscast and so whas given to me for a conversion the result…

Hashut’s Blessing:

I love the whole elephant and mamoth theme, it makes them look barbaric, but combined with the gold armour and blunderbusses etc etc, it looks fantastic. You have pulled off something that could’ve looked silly VERY well. Good job. Lucky you on the Mumak’s head :smiley:

Three questions, where did you buy the mammoth toy from? Would you make one of them as a commission? How did you paint the mammoth?

kornchild:

I love the whole elephant and mamoth theme, it makes them look barbaric, but combined with the gold armour and blunderbusses etc etc, it looks fantastic. You have pulled off something that could've looked silly VERY well. Good job. Lucky you on the Mumak's head :D

Three questions, where did you buy the mammoth toy from? Would you make one of them as a commission? How did you paint the mammoth?

Hashut's Blessing
1: a hobby model shop that sells revell kits its a REVELL mammoth 1:32 scale snaptith kit.
2:dont know.
3:black spray, drybrush with the larges brush GW has basecoat scorched brown all over and then the chosen colors for the rest slowly building it up.

Hazkar:

wow,cool minis

the mammoths is pretty cool,nice conversion

also nice theme

cant wait to see more of your stuff

Warhammerman:

Awesome.  I really like the cannon. And the war-mammoth is awesome and the giant with the elephant headed standard is amazing. :cheers

Hashut’s Blessing:

1: I’ll have to see if I can obtain one.

2: If you decide you would, let me know how much and I’d most definitely try to scrape funds for it.

3: What were the chosen colours? Sorry, it just looks so damned good, lol :smiley:

nitroglysarine:

the mammoth is awesome.

i’ve always wanted to make a zombie mammoth, that would be fun :smiley:

Kera foehunter:

nice come back post!!Great banner yipi

kornchild:

well here is an update on the DoC i got myself the pdf of the armybook and got cracking on some more conversions and here are a couple of my new models.

they are:

bull centaurs,

inferno golems made from killa cans,

deamonsmith,

deamoneather made from the miners cart.

hope they are ok with everyone,

cheers.

next:

kollosus,

obsidian guard,

lammasu,

blunderbuss,

Da Crusha:

WHOA!!! those inferno golems are humongous. must be more than twice as tall as an ogre. nice progress, I like the axes, did you use plastic card? they look really uniform. and are those green stuff casts of bull centaur bottoms? I gotta learn how to do that.

Willmark:

Some impressive stuff I think you need to paint the golems have some slaves to help out.

The mammoth is way cool too especially considering the price of the FW one.

cornixt:

Great to see more pictures of this army. Great conversions, impressive scale.

Alfract:

Loving it so far, keen to see how big the kollosus is going to be, coz your inferno golems are already so large in size