[Archive] Chaos Knights for Trade/Sell

Cryonicleech:

A While ago I got my hands on a couple of Chaos Knights. I have painted them quite averagely but seeing as I don’t need them I was wondering if anybody had something to trade or someone wanted to buy them off me for about 40 USD.

Things I would definitely trade for:

Harry the Hammer

Spare Chaos Dwarfs (preferably 3rd ed)

A Unit of unassembled Dwarf Warriors. 10 is fine

A Unit of Orc Boyz fifteen preferably.

An Orc Warboss (on boar preferably)

Ancient Scar-Leader Kroq-Gar

I will post pictures soon (promise):cheers

P.S. I live in the U.S. (in case you need to know):slight_smile:

Hashut’s Blessing:

Okay, how many Chaos Knights, how thick is the paint and which version of Chaos Knights? (I.E. the current ones or the ones with lances?)

Secondly, how much would P&P be to England or would P&P be ignored in a trade? What weapon options would you want with the unassembled warriors?

Cryonicleech:

1. 5, not too thick, (does have varnish coat) and they are the latest version of Chaos Knights.

P&P would be ignored in a trade yes, as for the warriors, 5 with Great weapons, and the other five will become crewmen so it does’nt matter

Hashut’s Blessing:

Would you want arms with the other 5 or not?

EDIT: I have LOTS of miners if you wanted those instead (just in case) as well as the Dwarf Warriors.

Cryonicleech:

how many miners…

and yes, hand weapons are preferred

Hashut’s Blessing:

I have a total of 29 (one made), bu I’d rather not part with all of them. Hand weapons it shall be.

Cryonicleech:

Recent events have me pressed to ask if you have the spare orc boys, but the dwarfs will still be accepted if you have none

Hashut’s Blessing:

Apologies, but my orcs were never being offered for trade. So, the deal is: 10 Dwarf warriors (5 with hand weapons and 5 with Great Weapons) unassembled to you, in return for 5 Chaos Knights (painted and assembled)? Did you not want any miners then? If they are to be made into crewmen, miner arms may work better for the conversions…

(P.S. 2,000th post!)

Cryonicleech:

Well, how many miners would you like to part with?

p.s. i promise I will get pictures really soon, so you may want to wait for those.

Cryonicleech:

I was about to post the pictures when I got a message from my friend who offered $50 for them. Unfortunately I accepted the deal, so the knights are no longer for sale.

sorry HB…

p.s. any mods out there you may lock this thread

Hashut’s Blessing:

Not a problem. I’m better off keeping my miners to give big hats and make into CDs :wink: besides, I didn’t need any etxra knights (and hate how easily such extravagant amounts of points die). Glad ya got such a good deal for them.

P.S. I’m a mod :wink: