[Archive] Chaos Siege Cannon at eBay

Zanko:

£654.54 … unbelievable!!! :o

I really want one too but not for this price! :mad

I want to know if someone of CDO made it?!?!

:hashut

Pyro Stick:

- but OMG £654.54 - now someone wanted a siege cannon badly - you cricketofdeath?

clam
:o:o:o:o

When it isn't even a complete set and figures are without tabs...

snowblizz
Hmmm i just realised that maybe the reason a mortar went for £20 today was because someone was planning on bidding on the siege cannon and wanted a proper crew.

Loki:

Thats a shocking price :o money is no option to some people

Willmark:

For the Canadian and US folks that’s:

$1,070 US

$1,136 CAN

Crazy.

cornixt:

It is insane. Maybe a bluff bid that went wrong in the final few seconds? But of course, something is worth as much as someone is willing to pay for it.

nitroglysarine:

that is just crazy.

i guess someone with more money than sense!

mattbird:

I’m glad I have 2!

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

clam:

Think, we’ll see another or two showing up in a near future.

It is insane. Maybe a bluff bid that went wrong in the final few seconds? But of course, something is worth as much as someone is willing to pay for it.

cornixt
At least two people are needed to get a price like this :wink:

Zanko:

I'm glad I have 2!

mattbird
You've 2 ones ... "Zanko is falling in deep depressions!!!"

Oh man I'm so jealous :( !!!

Now I sure the world is really bad! ;)

Border Reiver:

It’s worth whatever people are willing to pay, but I’m going to agree that some people have more money than sense.

There is no way on Hashut’s blackened bit of earth that I could convince myself that about 6oz of pewter is worth 2 mortgage payments.

mattbird:

Think, we'll see another or two showing up in a near future.

clam
But then I wouldn't have 2!

:hat off

clam:

So, you have another $1000 to spend :wink: - damn it would be nice to be able to field two of these babies

nitroglysarine:

Think, we'll see another or two showing up in a near future.

clam
But then I wouldn't have 2!

mattbird
But you could be £1200+ better off!
- not even tempted??

Willmark:

Seriously I’d sell one if I had two with the prices these things are going for.

nitroglysarine:

i’d be really, really tempted to take some molds of the ones i already have and sell the originals on eBay.

really, really tempted.

“I got soul, but I’m not a soldier”- The Killers, All these things that I have done

Willmark
- i prefer: ‘I’ve got Ham, but i’m not a Hamster’ - Bill Bailey, Tinselworm

rolljordan:

I'm glad I have 2!

mattbird
:cheers hey is two of us owning 2. I jsut completed the army and mising a few citadel CD to complete every single models :)

For the records just looked at this. Maybe is steel putty on the base. As for the pics it seems authentic to me. Pictures seem to be B&W and the shield beeing gray might look metal.

As a reminder the first casts where lead, then pulled from the market. But some years after some original models where cast in white metal and went back to some collectors through out the world. So as you know there are 2 versions. 1 is lead based and 1 is white metal. I know this for a fact since I owe 1 of each and they both came from very reliable sources. The white metal one cam straight from the Armorcast owner who got it out of the mold in Nothingham it self during a visit.

Well at this price I might sell one of mine :hat off and it has the cannon balls and the tabs on it x.x

Chris

clam:

You have 2 as well, Chris? - you lucky

http://www.chaos-dwarfs.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=4254

You have had 3 of these babies ??

Btw: It’s nice to see you back here. Is your collection painted? If so let’s see it, please - also if you have just painted a few. We (okay, maybe just a few of us) likes seeing ‘really’ chaos dwarf miniatures. Miniatures from at time before bulls and way to big hats - that is :wink:

Zanko:

@ clam: Your are damn right! :cheers

We want to see real Chaos Dwarfs and not these weak HatBearer! :wink:

So Chris please post pics of your minis! :hat off

rolljordan:

You have 2 as well, Chris? - you lucky
Yes sold one about 2 years ago if no mistaken, needed some $$$ but then a CCM member sold me a lead version :hat off I paid about 300GBP for it but it is complete.

I hope soon I will have some pics. Had to find several hobs last big bunch was here: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=390113196726&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

I need 3 more temple dogs hobs to complete teh olf riders got 7 models complete e 2 dogs. Missing 1 dog and 3 riders :)

But working on it.

I got all the bazzoka teams I need and so on.

I hope to post soon.

Chris

mattbird:

but… then I wouldn’t have 2!

seriously, I made a promise to the guy who sold them to me that I would not resell.

Think, we’ll see another or two showing up in a near future.

clam
But then I wouldn’t have 2!

mattbird
But you could be £1200+ better off!

- not even tempted??

nitroglysarine