[Archive] Chaso Dwarf Podcast

zobo1942:

Hi,

Is the podcast still being done?

I quite enjoyed the latest one (what an improvement over the one previous to it!) and am looking forward to listening to another.

Any information would be much appreciated!

Thanks!

Nicodemus:

It’s in the works.  Hashut’s Blessing and Uzkul Werit are working on it but I don’t know if there’s a proposed date yet.  There should be lots of 8th Ed. talk!!

We almost need these monthly or even bi-weekly!! Especially now that 8th ed. is out we’ve got lots to talk about in terms of strategy, etc.

~N

P.S. while I second the “suggestion” that we’re well over-due for our podcast fix there’s probably a better section of the forums for this.

Can one of the admins move this to the Chaos Dwarf Discussion or some other locale?

Hashut’s Blessing:

As has been said, I am trying to get these out after each competition is released as life is busy. Unfortunately, I was having to figure out if I was moving house or not and have becom quite busy of late with rehearsals for a most innovative steampunk film :wink:

Regardless, I’m hoping to have this out for by Monday.

As to having it more often, I’ve still not got a hold of the 8th edition book, so if there are volunteers, we can have a series of special “Starting 8th edition” episodes, in which people come on and tell me the new stuff to discuss in 8th edition and I quiz them and we start a debate etc…

Volunteers are weclomed :wink: