[Archive] Cheapo Miniatures

StyrofoamKing:

A friend of mine showed me this link… It’s for 99 cent (US) white metal 25mm miniatures.��
www.discounthobby.com

Most of the models are pretty so-so, but there are a few rare gems. For example, I really like their Beastmen models.��Not only do they have goat-men like GW, but they also have Boarmen, too.��Kind of reminds me of those henchmen from Zelda.��If I ever bought an beastmen army, I’d definitely add a unit of them.��Search for the sculptor ‘Bob Olley’ on the, and you can also find box of 25 dwarfs by the same Beastmen sculptor for $15.

http://www.megaminis.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=MMD&Category_Code=DEAD

Xander:

I did what I normally do, look for a bovine model for Bull Centaurs. And it just so happens that the Cow picture is broken. :confused:

Nice site though. :slight_smile:

Snotling:

wow…:idea i have an idea: COW CENTAURS! :slight_smile:

i like some of these swarm, espacially the worms…they are easy to scuplt, maybe i’m gonna make my own Killer worm! ^^ i like worms…

StyrofoamKing:

Well, I too noticed that most of the animal pics are broken. It’s a shame, really… depending on how good the sheep models were, I was tempted to write Mordheim rules for a sorceror to learn Polymorph ^_^, like in Warcraft games. Baaaaaah.

hal:

Nice link for poor students like myself.

Arlon:

maga minis saves me so muh trouble round christmas

Canix:

Great stuff the grendal scenary is excellent the beastmen are cool too:hat

Pyro Stick:

The Goblin Ninjas are awesome! Thanks for the link.

Ishkur Cinderhat:

wow...:idea i have an idea: COW CENTAURS! :)

Snotling
There is no cow level! :hat

Those miniatures might have been nice some 10-15 years ago. But nowadays their style and workmanship is terribly outdated, IMO.

Pyro Stick:

Those miniatures might have been nice some 10-15 years ago. But nowadays their style and workmanship is terribly outdated, IMO.

Ishkur Cinderhat
Thats why they are cheap. Cause they arent the best in the world or even close.

Kera foehunter:

Well the problem is they are a smaller scale a true 25mm and not very nice figures i seen these before in used figures at a local g w store