[Archive] Christian Bale in Terminator 4

Grimstonefire:

News to me anyway!?!?  He’ll play John Connor in 'Terminator Salvation: The Future Begins’

Apparantly they’re doing a new trilogy, so I hope if he’s in it he’ll play John Connor for the next 3.

On another note, has anyone seen the Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles?

EDIT:

Seems its not clear yet whether this will be a prequel trilogy or not.

Arnie will not be acting in it, but I would think he could allow them to use his image. They’ve already scanned every bit of his head in 3D.  He could even take a week out to do the voice over?

Easy money for him.

Leadblecher:

Yes, I have seen Terminator: SCC. Good show, but rather than answering questions, it sort of starts more.

Kera foehunter:

yes i watch the scc.

cornixt:

I heard that T4 would be set in future after the rise of the machines. Connor will be in it but not as the main character.

I’ve seen most of SCC so far. It is okay, but they have far too much on emotional issues (like with practically every show in the last couple of years) rather than the action. What is it with the angst? The time travel thing was pointless and John is a bit of an idiot. It progresses well and has lots of potential though.

Vexxus:

Christian Bale is one of my favorite actors, and has been for some time… Anyone seen Equilibrium?

Also, there has never been a better Batman.

dancehat:

Christian Bale is one of my favorite actors, and has been for some time... Anyone seen Equilibrium?

Also, there has never been a better Batman.

Vexxus
same, yes and I agree.

Quite looking forwards to T4 now!

Grimstonefire:

I heard that T4 would be set in future after the rise of the machines.  Connor will be in it but not as the main character.

cornixt
Because of the way terminator is this could be a prequel set before T1, or a sequel after the rise of the machines.  Have John Connor getting ready to send back Kyle Reese.

The problem with setting it immediately afterwards is the timeline.

It could be the alternate timeline before it was changed in T2, i,e Judgement day actually happened in 1997 and they are seeking to stop it.  Set between 1 and 2.

Or it could be set between 2 and 3, getting john connor to send back arnie before he is killed.

Setting it 'after' T3 in the current time line would effectively make it a prequel for T1, and would eventually end in them sending arnie back for T3.  After this John connor is dead in the future.

So I think it will be a trilogy set after 3 in the 'current time', but showing what happens between judgement day and T1.  A sequel prequel!

Another idea is to have a trilogy set with the first based before T1 (after T3), then between T1 and T2, then between T2 and T3.

Confused yet? ;) I think my brain's turned to mush.

asheira:

I heard that T4 would be set in future after the rise of the machines.  Connor will be in it but not as the main character.

cornixt
Because of the way terminator is this could be a prequel set before T1, or a sequel after the rise of the machines.  Have John Connor getting ready to send back Kyle Reese.

The problem with setting it immediately afterwards is the timeline.

It could be the alternate timeline before it was changed in T2, i,e Judgement day actually happened in 1997 and they are seeking to stop it.  Set between 1 and 2.

Or it could be set between 2 and 3, getting john connor to send back arnie before he is killed.

Setting it 'after' T3 in the current time line would effectively make it a prequel for T1, and would eventually end in them sending arnie back for T3.  After this John connor is dead in the future.

So I think it will be a trilogy set after 3 in the 'current time', but showing what happens between judgement day and T1.  A sequel prequel!

Another idea is to have a trilogy set with the first based before T1 (after T3), then between T1 and T2, then between T2 and T3.

Confused yet? ;)  I think my brain's turned to mush.

Grimstonefire
/brain scrambled bywhat you said

I like fuzzy kitties!

(but in all seriousness i think that if they do it after T# they COULD do whatever they want[being that the timeline changes after EVERY MOVIE!])