[Archive] Clam's Garage II - Update 2019-10-29

Thorin:

Awsome, just awsome:hat off

Rickie:

Goota say I love what you have done here. And the fact that you seem to be willing to share this with others who have had the same toughts but havent had the means to make it happen really is hartwarming.

Me I’m a big hat’s lover myself, so will just follow this and look at the cool minis. But you have made me consider doing something similar myself. No idea on what you have spent on this endouver. But if you are going to have a midlife crissis, there are worse things to do :slight_smile:

Bolg:

They go so extremely well with the classics ist just stunning!

Obsidian:

You already knew I love em mate so lets see some painted ones eh!!! :wink:

Golder Goldeater:

ME HUNGERRRRS… FOR MOOOORE!!!

Borador:

Question is; will there be more?

And if so, what’s next Clam?

Blue in VT:

Wow… I just had a full on “nerdgasam”!!! The assembled shots are the mutts nuts!

Clam…you

Are

The

MAN!

Blue

clam:

Well, thanks guys. And glad you like them :wink:

You already knew I love em mate so lets see some painted ones eh!!! :wink:

Obsidian
I due time my friend, in due time my friend - but right now I’m way to busy watching the Danes beat the shit out of you (the Dutch) :stuck_out_tongue:
Question is; will there be more?

And if so, what’s next Clam?

Borador
Good question, Borador. Good question. And there are certainly more things I’ll like to see done for my “dvergar” - but this is an expensive business, so won’t/can’t make any promises - but next on my list is “pole weapons”, great weapons and “missile troops” (probably both crossbows and handguns).

Zanko:

this is an expensive business, so won't/can't make any promises

clam
Just reproduce your minis and sell them - then it would be much more affordable for you! ;P

:hashut

Obsidian:

I due time my friend, in due time my friend - but right now I'm way to busy watching the Danes beat the shit out of you (the Dutch) :P

clam
Right now? It was two days ago!? :o

Oh, and if you call one chance, one goal beating the shit out of us then you're wierd! ;)

clam:

Okay :smiley: that might have been a bit “coloured” - and I’ll admit that we might have been a slighty bit lucky, too :stuck_out_tongue:

- but a win is a win.

this is an expensive business, so won’t/can’t make any promises

clam
Just reproduce your minis and sell them - then it would be much more affordable for you! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Zanko
Well, you a probably right, but before I can even start sell any, I need to make another investment (production mould). So, I’ll need to sell quite a few just to cover those expenses. Can’t even imagine how many I need to sell just to break even - but … as this aint for the money - I’ll just save a bit on my other hobby needs :smiley:

Obsidian:

Indeed mate, a win is a win and no matter how it’s won it is deserved! I hope the Dutch players will change their attitudes and play THE way they can play!^^

DAGabriel:

Oh, imho they can wait another game. Let`s see what tomorrow will bring.

@ clam: I think you should find enough interest to make the mould worthwhile. I would express my interest!

Baggronor:

This. Is. Awesome.

How am I only just finding this thread? :expressionless:

So, I’ll need to sell quite a few just to cover those expenses. Can’t even imagine how many I need to sell just to break even - but …
I guess the cost of the sculpts was quite high. Still, you may be surprised as to how much they sell. It’s not like there is a time limit either.

Admiral:

I’m sure there’s enough of a market to make the mould worth its investments. Perhaps you could negotiate with the man behind White Knight Miniatures and see if you can cooperate with producing and sellind the Ewal Dvergar?

Delgdeathaxe:

is there any way you would produce these for selling to the lucky few chaos dwarf lovers. these are amazing and am wanting my grubby little hands on them

clam:

Indeed mate, a win is a win and no matter how it's won it is deserved! I hope the Dutch players will change their attitudes and play THE way they can play!^^

Obsidian
You guys have a great potential - and wish you luck in today's match :D

This. Is. Awesome.

How am I only just finding this thread? :|
So, I'll need to sell quite a few just to cover those expenses. Can't even imagine how many I need to sell just to break even - but ...
I guess the cost of the sculpts was quite high. Still, you may be surprised as to how much they sell. It's not like there is a time limit either.

Baggronor
Better late, than never :)

Compared to what I got out of it, I think the price was fair - and I hope you are right about how they will sell :D

Cause yes, there will be a possibility of picking up some. Will make them in sets of 8, and will offer them off through the Dvergar-blog. Will keep you posted.

Zanko:

Cause yes, there will be a possibility of picking up some. Will make them in sets of 8, and will offer them off through the Dvergar-blog. Will keep you posted.

clam
Awesome! I hope I can catch some! ;)

DAGabriel:

me, too. I am even looking at the game of Denmark against Portugal atm!

Yeah, 2:2!!!

Make Cristiano Ronaldo cry!

Ghrask Dragh:

Well well well, what a great group of miniatures these are. Great to still see the ‘olde skool’ flag being flown by yourself clam.
Love the mini’s mate.
Would love to see them in green armour, multi-coloured beards and in a snowy haunted forest, hmm, if only someone was doing a army like that… :slight_smile: These are going to look spectacular when you paint them up

Btw half time at the mo, come on holland whats going on, hopefully second half will turn into more of the classic we expect from these guys. Hard luck Denmark, I hate Ronaldo too :~ wierdo.