[Archive] Clapham Charge 2!

maelzch:

Hi Guys,

Following on from the success of the Clapham Charge, I proudly present the Clapham Charge 2!

It’s another Doubles tournament, held at the Bread and Roses pub in Clapham, London.  It will be on Sunday 25th October 2009.

As last time, we’re allowing the use of Chaos Dwarfs, I’ll be using mine again (trying to get another best painted!). The rules pack is attached and further discussions can be found here:

Clapham Charge 2

It’d be great to see some of you guys there this time, t’was good to see CDO represented by Loki and Ubertechie last time.

Thanks,

Lee

Kera foehunter:

come bu and pick me up i be waiting in front of my house(sorry my Mom and Dads house)

maelzch:

arent you US based Kera?

I would have thought that london’s a little out of the way for you for just a one day tournament! :smiley:

Kera foehunter:

Well for now i’am, but it only 2000 miles west of London so leave a little early

Loki:

I will speak to Ubertechie when i next see him about putting another team together and coming up, this time first place will be ours :slight_smile:

Loki:

Ubertechie wont be able to make it :frowning: but i am still looking at putting a team together and coming up :slight_smile:

maelzch:

cool, you going to use your bighats?

maelzch:

Only space left for 6 teams at this now!

Sorry Kera, i dont think I’ll be able to go past the states on the way to clapham!

Loki:

If i am able to knock a team together i will use my big hats :hat wont be able to find out till thursday / friday if can put a team together

maelzch:

kool!

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.